Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

DA CONFICKER VIRUS!

Rumors of some kickass virus, suppose to rape your computer, and should be "activated" tomarrow or something along those lines

Source: http://gear.ign.com/articles/968/968265p1.html

Soooo yeah could just be a rick roll, or some email with virus on it, or be what it's suppose to do.

Yeah i heard about that, they say its suppose to be tomorrow cause of april fools day & tax informations due soon.

I infected a large portion of Ghoztcraft with this one by adding it into the Hacks, it should be funny when it activates.

Guys, have you ever considered that MAYBE the worm is all talk? Maybe instead, tomorrow we will just get two giant words saying, "APRIL FOOLS". If you get what I mean... :/

I infected a large portion of Ghoztcraft with this one by adding it into the Hacks, it should be funny when it activates.

Please tell me your just jokeing if you are not, I will do bad things that no one can prove to you.

Please tell me your just jokeing if you are not, I will do bad things that no one can prove to you.

LOL best post ever, going in my sig

it's a joke, its april fools and nothing has seemed to of happened (for me atleast)

But then again, we could be the only ones on GC NOT infected, while everybody else is dead because their computer monitors exploded while they were online.

It could be a keylogger, etc.

Its like The Thing V.GC

I say it's an april fools thing, but if it's legit I'll probably get it knowing my luck :P

also I was on ign and noticed it so I made a topic I don't go on any news webpages.

i does not gots it :3

so has anyone seen it around?? ive looked for it VERY CAREFULLY. but to no avail. and if its just using brute force with a pass list only grandmas comp will explode......cant wait for inheritance!!!

well not shit happened like i thought lol

I think it's possible I've seen newspapers writing about it and I heard about a 250k reward for information on the people/location of the creators

well no one i've talked to at school has it or has even heard of it.... so i don't think the "outbreak" was NEARLY as bad as expected....

Some of my friends know about it but no one has heard of anyone getting it.

lol. just wait. it will be spread like sexbots on aol 3.0 unstoppable.

So I guess the April Fools was the virus existing.. :D

The military was freaking out cuz they thought it infected some nuclear silos. Guess some security guard dled some questionable pr0n :D

Alot of people still dont think its real.. ah i dont know either but i would like to see the reaction of the ppl that get it.

I scanned my laptop today and the results said 1 thing needs your attention. Now because of the rumors of the conficker virus I thought I was fucked

I scanned my laptop today and the results said 1 thing needs your attention. Now because of the rumors of the conficker virus I thought I was fucked

i was just looking around on line for some grow lights and my shit froze solid. i stood up and smacked my computer. then it was just some lame ass update. but i thought i might as well shat on the keyboard at that moment.