Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

sniper versus tank

ouch

lulz

You just watched a guy die and you think it is funny . . .

Zar it is funny in his line of thinking, you may not understand or just not have the sense of humor to laugh at this. I thought it was funny but at the same time I didn't think it was haha funny just funny.

I don't know him personally, so why not laugh at it? War is war. People die.

Edit: It's funny because they used such an excess of power to kill one man. And because he never saw it coming lol.

He probably has family, brothers and sisters, a wife, children and now they have to suffer with the loss of a husband, a brother and a father. War is not funny. Neither is the loss of a loved one. Show a little decency please.

Edited by Zar

He gets money for it and he volunteered. I don't see your issue. He gets money for killing people in a foreign country where they all also have children wives and families.

war is just war. people die on both sides. dont you think they laugh when they see shit like this happening to us. huh.

i thought it was funny as hell. if he didnt die i bet he wished he would have....(notice no sensitivity towards the subject.) :suicide2:

If he survived the explosion AND stayed intact he would fly a 100 feet in the air then he would have to survive the fall ;[.

ehh, didn't find this funny at all...

What a noob. and I don't see why all you guys are bitching, He'll respawn after the round's over.

Oh wow Lp lol

I found the comments funnier then the video.

everytime a war vid comes up every1 has some stupid debate WATS THE FUCKING DEAL WITH THAT CANT WE JUST ENJOY THIS CURRENT MOMENT IN THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah why not enjoy the current moment. Because death is such an enjoyable thing to watch. You have some serious growing up to do.

everytime a war vid comes up every1 has some stupid debate WATS THE FUCKING DEAL WITH THAT CANT WE JUST ENJOY THIS CURRENT MOMENT IN THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup:

Yeah why not enjoy the current moment. Because death is such an enjoyable thing to watch. You have some serious growing up to do.
:haha:

grown ups can still enjoy a funny clip....i did some research and this guy live only with in inches of his life. the only thing missing is his hair from that fucking tank shell........headshot......... :suicide2:

come on ppl we come here to be able to giggle at these little things so we dont have to be so GROWN UP..

And I thought this only happened in World At War...

Zar, you must be one sad, sad man. You're only thinking of him dieing, but come on, think about how many people he could have killed, and probably already killed; after all, he is a sniper. Besides, the way I see it, it's his own fault for dieing; he's a sniper and he was practically in the open. If you're going to care for him dying, then you ought to be sad/depressed every day for babies that die in their mothers wombs, or American Soldiers who die nearly every day in the middle east, or starving child all around the world. Oh, but wait, since you don't see it, you don't have to worry about it? If so, that's ignorant.

What a noob. and I don't see why all you guys are bitching, He'll respawn after the round's over.

WOW. >_<

That's fucked up, LP. :P

Zar, you must be one sad, sad man. You're only thinking of him dieing, but come on, think about how many people he could have killed, and probably already killed; after all, he is a sniper. Besides, the way I see it, it's his own fault for dieing; he's a sniper and he was practically in the open. If you're going to care for him dying, then you ought to be sad/depressed every day for babies that die in their mothers wombs, or American Soldiers who die nearly every day in the middle east, or starving child all around the world. Oh, but wait, since you don't see it, you don't have to worry about it? If so, that's ignorant.

I am not sad about the death. In fact I am not sad at all, it is war. My point was, "Watching someone die is not funny."

The video was set up for inappropriate laughs. Showing the death of someone in order to get laughs is completely inappropriate and lame.

AND WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF ON TELLING ME I AM IGNORANT?

I had a brother that died in the womb and a nephew. Three of my friends died in Afghanistan. Just because I am not depressed and crying my eyes out every day doesn't mean I am ignorant. The fact is "I care about people." That is why I am studying to be a clinical psychologist you dick.