Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Saken.dll (and the Story of Tyrone)

Saken.dll Created by Saken

Saken.dll v1.0.1b (V.I.P Version)

Starcraft Version v1.16.1

--------------------------------------------------------------

Works with all multihacks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Commands: Game

/drop # - Undetected drophack.

Auto:

Show download status.

Warning Messages Block.

Once you purchased the item, email me on Ghoztcraft, with the following:

Your email you used to purchase the item

Your Ghoztcraft name

Your paypal account *Not password just email*

BUY HERE TODAY!

Edited by Saken15

Can I just give you my credit card number here?

im pretty sure slasher was being sarcastic....

Here Saken!!! 4744 7400 0496 25**

That's my real cc... Well not mine, but if you guess the last two numbers right it's someone's. idk who.

Here Saken!!! 4744 7400 0496 25**

That's my real cc... Well not mine, but if you guess the last two numbers right it's someone's. idk who.

I laughed hard at that lol. You do fraud to lol.

Oh, and Idk how to use paypal so yeah...

whats paypal?!?!?!?!?

Today, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my penis. She thought it was my phone. FML

Today, I was sitting in class and I fell asleep during the lesson. I was wearing sweatpants and had an erection. My teacher came up to me and grabbed my penis. She thought it was my phone. FML

When she realized that she wasn't able to make a call with your penis and that she had made a mistake, she quickly whipped it out of your pants. She said "Now see class, this is an example of what we are talking about... Some men's penises just don't grow no matter how old they get. It's not that he hasn't hit puberty, it's just that he is born with a small penis, and it won't get any better" At this point you go back to your desk, and the cute little japanese girl (Her name is Amaya and she was born in New York) who is sitting next to you turns and says "Hehe that's smaller than my ex and I thought Asian's were small."

You begin to cry ever so softly in the hall after class, but the teacher comes up to you and says, Don't worry, if it helps I have a small penis too. Confused, you look at her and wonder what she means. She takes you back in to the class room, locks the door and she unzips her pants and is like "Feel it."

You feel it, and you begin to think "Hmm. At least her's is bigger than mine"

At this point she ties you up and puts a gag in your mouth. She turns you over, and inserts her penis into your rectum. You begin to wonder if this is even legal. You are sitting there enjoying it when your phone falls out of your pocket. The teacher goes "HA I KNEW IT" and continues having sex. At this point, a big black guy named Titus comes in and .........

Wait... His name wasn't Titus. It was Tyrone.

So Tyrone comes over, and says "what do we have here mrs. johnson?"

Tyrone begins to unzip his pants and removes the gag from your mouth and.................

Wait... Is this relevant?

rofl nice story ProSlasher rep+.

Jiggie's Theory of Sperm and Smoke.

[19:33] jihadgloopx: JIGGIE

[19:33] jihadgloopx: EMERGENCY

[19:33] jihadgloopx: HELPPP

[19:33] jihadgloopx: I LEFT

[19:33] jihadgloopx: SOMETHING INTHE OVEN

[19:33] jihadgloopx: for like 10 minutes

[19:33] jihadgloopx: THERES SMOKE EVERYWHERE

[19:33] jiggiernator: shiiiiiiiiit

[19:34] jihadgloopx: There were probably some plastic in there

[19:34] jihadgloopx: Smells really bad

[19:34] jiggiernator: the only way to save urself

[19:34] jiggiernator: is to masterbate

[19:34] jiggiernator: and take pictures

[19:34] jiggiernator: and then send them

[19:34] jiggiernator: to my email address D:

[19:34] jiggiernator: hurry!

[19:34] jiggiernator: there isnt much time!

[19:34] jihadgloopx: How will that stop the smoke?

[19:34] jiggiernator: well

[19:35] jiggiernator: when the penis ejaculates

[19:35] jiggiernator: it releases a scent

[19:35] jihadgloopx: NO

[19:35] jihadgloopx: Stop

[19:35] jiggiernator: that naturally destroys

[19:35] jiggiernator: smoke

[19:35] jiggiernator: >_>

[19:35] jihadgloopx: Thats nonsense

[19:35] jiggiernator: u wont know until u do it.

[19:35] jiggiernator: [email protected]

[19:35] jiggiernator: gogogo.

[19:35] jihadgloopx: No.

[19:35] jihadgloopx: That makes absolute no sense;

[19:35] jihadgloopx: Wheres the science in this?

[19:35] jihadgloopx: What world are you in?

[19:35] jihadgloopx: Is there scientific proof at all?

[19:36] jiggiernator: its a well known fact

[19:37] jihadgloopx: sperm scent that destroys bad burnt odor

[19:37] jihadgloopx: No such thing

[19:37] jiggiernator: thats how the sperm tracks eggs

[19:38] jiggiernator: the eggs inside of a females body

[19:38] jiggiernator: smells EXACTLY like burn.

[19:38] jihadgloopx: so your saying

[19:38] jihadgloopx: once i blow off my load

[19:38] jihadgloopx: it will fly into the air

[19:38] jihadgloopx: searching for eggs

[19:38] jihadgloopx: which are not to be found but in replacement bad burnt odor?

[19:39] jiggiernator: correct.

[19:39] jiggiernator: then it will fly into the smoke cloud

[19:39] jiggiernator: and absorb it

[19:39] jiggiernator: like a sponge.

[19:39] jiggiernator: then drop dead into the ground.

[19:40] jihadgloopx: dude

[19:40] jihadgloopx: my lungs are hurting

[19:40] jihadgloopx: from breathing all this

[19:40] jiggiernator: >_>

[19:40] jiggiernator: stop breathing it then.

[19:40] jiggiernator: stop breathing then*

Wait... His name wasn't Titus. It was Tyrone.

So Tyrone comes over, and says "what do we have here mrs. johnson?"

Tyrone begins to unzip his pants and removes the gag from your mouth and I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

In the mean time, Tyrone was nearly about to put his penis in your mouth, but he was like WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA.

(For the record Tyrone is bald, about 6'5, and 230 pounds but all meat, no fat) He walks over to the back of the room and says "Mrs. Johnson, can I borrow your scissors"

She allows him to borrow them and he begins by grabbing the class hamster and cutting off the hair on it. He looks at you and said THIS WILL BE FUN!!! D:

So he proceeds to shove the hamster up his ass, and puts his penis in your mouth. At this time you gag a little, because he penis so big (8 inches or about 36 times the size of yours.. either way you wanna look at it) You try to move but you are completely helpless, your hands arms and legs are all tied up tight. Your feet are duct taped together.

Just as Mrs Johnson is about to cum, she grabs a video camera and sets it up on a tripod and records the entire orgy and........

This has become some sick fetish story....

Genius!

This has become some sick fetish story....

Genius!

At this point, three more black and two Hispanic men walk into the room. The first black guy, Calvin is carrying a Chainsaw. The second one, Al is carrying some wood, and Dontavious is carrying a bag filled with black dildos. The three of them go in front of you *(behind Tyrone)* and start building a fort out of dildos. The Hispanics are dancing to the Macarena. After the gigantic dildo fort is completely set up, they remove you from the desk and put you on the fort. You have the power of over 9000 penises now..........

Sick little kids stop watching pron. . .

Offtopic: Dude are you sure that Jiggie's old drophack doesn't work with the other hacks? Also Panacea is already compatible.

Ontopic: Holy shit guys, you're all so weird. So what did he actually do with that chainsaw???

Actually you got it mixed up the topic is selling drophack which is on-topic. The story ProSlasher told is off-topic.

Actually you got it mixed up the topic is selling drophack which is on-topic. The story ProSlasher told is off-topic.

I didn't mix up anything. I think and know that you are wrong.

No I'm pretty sure he was right.

And ontopic:

The chainsaw was used to cut up the didoes so they could build the fort.

No I'm pretty sure he was right.

And ontopic:

The chainsaw was used to cut up the didoes so they could build the fort.

No no no. You are so fucking wrong. You have to get it straight dude.... The chainsaw was used at first to cut the dildos, but you have to remember these are big black dildos... So as they were cutting the dildos, the chain slipped and stripped out the gear. They end up having to get a tack welder to help with the job. At this point, the hispanics and two of the black guys piled in to a truck and went down to Ace hardware. (Calvin & Al *They were secretly seeing each other*) Once they got to the hardware store, there were a bunch of asians who had night stars and were standing up against the wall. Calvin was captured by the asians and only God knows what happened to him... Al and the Hispanics (Jose and Juan) grab a tack welder and run out of the store as fast as they can. An asian throws a night star and it pops the tire. At this point the Hispanics yell "La cucaracha!" and a GIANT cockroach comes over and starts pushing the car back to the school. (The tire was popped).

Once they get back to the school, they use the welder to finish cutting the dildos. That's when they put you on the fort and you have the power of over 9000 penises. When you are on the throne of penises, the king of england comes in and proceeds to give you a golden shower (He was secretly seeing Juan... They met on a gay alliance dating site) You are completely helpless, and crying in pain from Mrs Johnson's penis as you believe it may have ripped the wall.

Tyrone yelled OH MY GOD I JUST CAME and you begin to choke in the sea of Tyrone's sperm as there is so much of it... You sit there, and Tyrone pulls out from your mouth, rubs it in your face, then puts his penis back in your mouth and starts to go for a second time......

Edit: I forgot to mention that Tyrone is the janitor... I know that's very important to the story and some of you have probably been very disturbed without knowing that.

You're all gay.