Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

BWHACKS ADMIN GETS MODERATOR PREGNANT

Yeah me and Winkey met as well. And I am yet to meet speedskater's mom Speedskater . . . Since Speedskater and Winkey only live 15-20 mins apart in the same city. And I live only 1 1/2 hours North of them now that I moved to Utah to attend USU.

Edited by Zar

OMFG GO TO BWHACK AND POST GLOBAL MOD GETS VIPER PREGNANT!

God knows how many internet boy-toys I've gotten pregnant from meeting people irl. ; )

Gotta put that on my to-do list.

-Write a list of my boy-toys.

I'm kind of relieved I've never met any of you in real life D=

if u ever met me in rl, ur asshole would be rlly sore after our meeting :kiss:

This is super funny, but sad.

if u ever met me in rl, ur asshole would be rlly sore after our meeting :kiss:

>.>

Are we just going to "forget" what we did?

Ok, first off, OP is a faggot and is not me. Didn't you remember i had an account here from when KC trolled/owned Promasser? Also, i do not think i could post here in any seriousness without making fun of the userbase for it's lack of intelligence and overuse of smileys. Fucking seriously, just reading these posts reminded me why i love /bwh/ so much.

But the real reason i'm posting here is to inform you that you've been owned. GG faggots, joke's on you (Not to mention most of our own userbase, but hey, you should feel a bit better that more intelligent people fell for it also)

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/news/38738-r...html#post688683

Edited by XGhozt

Lmao that is to funny

Ok, first off, OP is a faggot and is not me. Didn't you remember i had an account here from when KC trolled/owned Promasser? Also, i do not think i could post here in any seriousness without making fun of the userbase for it's lack of intelligence and overuse of smileys. Fucking seriously, just reading these posts reminded me why i love /bwh/ so much.

But the real reason i'm posting here is to inform you that you've been owned. GG faggot s, joke's on you (Not to mention most of our own userbase, but hey, you should feel a bit better that more intelligent people fell for it also)

Holy shit learn how to use the fucking shift key. Your lowercase fucking I's all over your post are so distracting that I couldn't even focus on what you said until I realized that your own post contradicted yourself in displaying the intelligence you think your post represents. And "fagot" is spelled with one g. And your post wasn't showing because we put you on mod preview.

I find it very off putting that you think the fact that people fell for an April Fools joke makes them stupid. The whole purpose of an April Fools joke is to do just that, be a joke, and it was executed perfectly. So hats-off to the staff of BWH for the great show. But what's worse is that you somehow think the success of the joke directly represents your IQ.

So congratulations, you've single handily changed the status of this thread from "wtflol" to "stfu".

But the real reason i'm posting here is to inform you that you've been owned. GG faggot s, joke's on you (Not to mention most of our own userbase, but hey, you should feel a bit better that more intelligent people fell for it also)

Holy shit learn how to use the fucking shift key. Your lowercase fucking I's all over your post are so distracting that I couldn't even focus on what you said until I realized that your own post contradicted yourself in displaying the intelligence you think your post represents. And "fagot" is spelled with one g. And your post wasn't showing because we put you on mod preview.

I find it very off putting that you think the fact that people fell for an April Fools joke makes them stupid. The whole purpose of an April Fools joke is to do just that, be a joke, and it was executed perfectly. So hats-off to the staff of BWH for the great show. But what's worse is that you somehow think the success of the joke directly represents your IQ.

So congratulations, you've single handily changed the status of this thread from "wtflol" to "stfu".

Yeah, I think you missed the Memo... The Standard 102 Key American version lacks a shift key. It only has CAPS LOCK WHICH MAKES ALL THE LETTERS BIG. They took out the shift key to add the "GG faggot" button.

You shouldn't be so harsh on people like Degausser, he just isn't used to the whole adaptive capitalization system that auto-corrects your typing. That's why he types "i."

BWH; Where even April Fools is serious business.

Firstly, i'm simply lazy with my capitalization because Firefox refuses to recognize it as a spelling error, and i am belligerent. I've grown accustomed and complacent to MS Office's automatic capitalization of the letter 'I'. On a similar note, the word 'fagot' may be the correct spelling when referring to a bundle of sticks, but when one is using it as a derogatory term, it is in fact more correct to spell it 'faggot'. Either is acceptable, and this argument is brought up far too often.

Next, the reason for the bashing of Ghoztcraft was the fact that this thread reeked of unwarranted self importance and idiocy, and that the retarded things your members say sometimes urges me to strangle young children. It started out as a good laugh at how our little joke spread over here and that people somehow considered it a victory against BWHacks, and eventually turned into me feeling the need to be a dick and inject this thread with some edrama.

Regardless, you know you're still my favorite here Ghozt, it would be nice if you spent more time at BWH and less around here. You're just about the only member here that really can fit in with BWHacks.

I fit in okay on BWHacks for my first 150 posts there. >.<

I just hate the fact that everything has to be serious -.-

While I was there, I saw them bitch at people being noobs just because their grammar sucked.

I dunno if it has changed, but I don't care much to find out.

The only thing I know I respect (though I'm positive there's other stuff I missed) is that they don't just straight out close or delete flame threads they don't want :) Those were fun.

I also don't understand why everyone hates Akazukin. He/she/it seemed fine while I was there =\ (PS: I would like to know that reason D=)

My last post at BWHacks pretty much sums up my reason for leaving.

It has to do with my current avatar on BWH:

GTFO Deg, ur not welcome here fgt.

Regardless, you know you're still my favourite here Ghozt, it would be nice if you spent more time at BWH and less around here. You're just about the only member here that really can fit in with BWHacks.

Apology Accepted. :sweat:

Everyone else, please don't forget, we ARE affiliated with bwhacks. Technically, they're our website-e-friend.

Favorite is american english, favourite is british english. Shhhhh.

Also it was not an april's fools joke because it was too late for that, no?

Anyone who even cared is retarded.

I just found it funny, I didn't care as much, so I guess I'm fine.

Good joke, gave me a fuck load of laughs XD

Dies ist ein Witz ... Ich weiß, ive worden gegangen ahwile aber ernst nehmen? auch wenn sie schwanger sei, warum würden sie immer noch auf ihn als dt? Ich meine, rly wouldnt sie ihn, aber seinen Namen? aber hey, was im idk Talkin bout im nur matt: P

dt und ist aus Deutschland? Glück Bastard ^ _ ^

first time ive posted for awhile in these forums, and this is the thread i see first haha

love it.

ill just pretend in my mind that it wasnt fake, so its more interesting lol