Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

BWHACKS ADMIN GETS MODERATOR PREGNANT

Good plan ;o

Ich kann Deutsch nicht sprechen

Das ist wirklich das Problem jetzt ist es nicht? :derisive:

P.s. :derisive: i like this guy(the icon that is) :o

i come back and see this? lol i dunno i was having a bad day up till now xD, sucks if it really happened but hey i cant say its not deserved, show some loyalty...

lol....

DT is ugly... The girl is ugly... Her bf is ugly... They all lose.

/thread.

Edited by plutomic

Lol

lol.. not to mention.... Why didn't DT pull out??? Oh... It must have been his first time getting pussy, so he didn't even think to pull out... What a fucking loser piece of shit.

Pff, I have been told SEVERAL times (around 4? maybe) that pulling out is not too effective, and it also sucks to do that.

That sweat shirt he has on is bomb though, I need to get me one of those.

first time ive posted for awhile in these forums, and this is the thread i see first haha

love it.

ill just pretend in my mind that it wasnt fake, so its more interesting lol

Agreed. Sadly I didn't see this the last time I was online. :/

Show me a REAL pic of dt then and I will believe it, rather than some (pretty ugly, how would anyone touch that?!?!? ) pregnant whore telling us that it isn't dt to protect her reputation.

As far as I see, this is just one big cover up.

wow lmao.. someone needs to tell them that april 10th... IS NOT april fools day..

But coincidentally it was my birthday yesterday:)

wow lmao.. someone needs to tell them that april 10th... IS NOT april fools day..

But coincidentally it was my birthday yesterday:)

Show me a REAL pic of dt then and I will believe it, rather than some (pretty ugly, how would anyone touch that?!?!? ) pregnant whore telling us that it isn't dt to protect her reputation.

As far as I see, this is just one big cover up.

Agreed. If this was an April Fools joke, why did it happen so late, and why wasn't Deg in on it? Wouldn't he have been unbanned? Why did it take them so long to tell ppl that it was a joke? Every other April Fool's joke I've ever heard about was revealed the next day. Why were the moderators so quick to jump on all threads even mentioning the whole thing when they would've wanted it to spread? Why would Jackie post to the general public not giving a reason before the real reason was leaked if it was an April Fools joke? The whole thing's a cover up.

Yeah I noticed that shirt I thought it was pretty cool.