Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I believe I would kick ass in this!

We should have a hackers tourney again soon!

I didn't have a chance to participate in the last one, but I believe I would do really well!

Here is a replay of a 2v1 match I did, the pubs I played weren't to good, but I wooped there asses ez!

1v2@Fastest!!!, so check out my rep, tell me what you think!

P.S. Anyone need gfx just pm me, and if anyone knows anyone with any illys on east tell them to hit me up, ill trade for some originals or make gfx for them!

Made them cry for ally, its great!

So you think you are good and would kick ass because you can beat 2 people using muli-command and on a fast money map using mass units? How about we do a 1v1 on a regular map?

Zar @ useast

Edited by Zar

Depending on who you play a 1v2 can be easy even a 1v7 if they really really suck.

Also Zar your in utah use west -.-

I'm better.

End.

Yeah, I think I want to restart the tournament.. Maybe I'll plan it out a little differently.

And possibly get a few more people working on it.

I think I'll make this a summer 09 project.

So you think you are good and would kick ass because you can beat 2 people using muli-command and on a fast money map using mass units? How about we do a 1v1 on a regular map?

Zar @ useast

:shout: Oooooh you just called him out. And I'm not particularly impressed by that replay :/

Yeah my money is on Loyal, I think he was still in the tier when he was playing and beat plutomic on multiple accounts.

If we do continue on with this tournament, then I'll offer up $100 to the winner, on one condition.

They'll need a paypal account, no if, ands, or buts. And I suppose if they aren't a VIP member then they'll get a free VIP account bought by me if need be.

P.S. You can ask Jiggie, Nano and Knwn about this, I've already helped Nano buy his own vBulletin license via paypal, as well as made many contributions to other places.

If they don't have paypal it'll only take a few minutes for them to get it.

Sounds good Viper, you know your contributions are always appreciated. I'll start writing out a plan for this and then find some people to help me lead this.

I could help out but it won't be a very organized in the days I can help.

Hey, my community crazy iusn't currently employed in a clan or forum for that matter..

Count me in, i can help any way im needed nugga