Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ping spoofer?

I was using a bot and you were able to spoof your ping. I would like this function for using not just for a bot, but for playing as well. Don't ask why, I just want it.

I've seen it done before in hacks as well, if you look through some of the old downloads u may be able to find an author who's willing to update one of their hacks.

I've seen it done before in hacks as well, if you look through some of the old downloads u may be able to find an author who's willing to update one of their hacks.

I am talking about spoofing it to ridicilous numbers though. Like in the millions.

Basically, you can choose how much you want.

I think that's a horrible Idea.

I am talking about spoofing it to ridicilous numbers though. Like in the millions.

Basically, you can choose how much you want.

Hmm...this seems like a very helpful hack....

Why?

yea.... how would this help?

Sorry, I forgot to use my OBVIOUS SARCASM tags :smile3:

So much for that idea.

It is possible, but you would have to be able to hold a packet back for as long as you wanted.

Well that is what I want. :grin: