Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I figured this would be the proper place

I figured since you all are very good with programs and computers in general this would be a good place to ask.

Are there any programs that exist that would steal battle net accounts?

or accounts from websites?

I figured since you all are very good with programs and computers in general this would be a good place to ask.

Are there any programs that exist that would steal battle net accounts?

or accounts from websites?

Accounts from websites? Yes. Look up SQL Injections, brute forcers, etc... (Although I think the brute forcers are based on a database of common words and common passwords used. As for battle net accounts, there is none that I heard of but you can create a phisher website to trick the user into typing their cd-key.

Yes.

I better not have any of my accounts stolen.

It's done more often through social manipulation, but yes, there are programs that you can use to obtain passwords whether by brute force or other methods.

I wouldn't care if my account was stolen to much after all I don't play often anymore and SC2 is coming out.

Have my account or SC2?

Not my account :D

if you do great but I use another account.

I felt like posting a post and decided to post it here.

You could always try to stack a button on top of another button(this button is in a frame) so when you press the top button ur also pressing the buttom button then with some javascript it tells ur browser to send all your cookies (which manage your login data, etc.) for a specific site in a frame and layer the button again with javascript. You should be safe from this if you use ff3 or ff2. Also a way to get passwords is if someone badly codes their sql queries. Here is a walkthrough on sql injections. This is a pretty basic one but anyway: http://www.securiteam.com/securityreviews/5DP0N1P76E.html

Battle.net account passwords probly cannot be retrieved unless your using a hack the is injected prior to connecting to bnet and logging in. Most hacks are injected after logging in but if it is before login the hack could copy the packet or the password being send and send it somewhere else.