Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Stop Adding Stupid Emoticons.

Over the past few weeks, you guys have been adding abusing emoticons using the market place. This item in the market/store is a privilege, and I will seriously remove that if it continues to be abused. And, the next person who does this will have all of his/her points removed and banned for a day.

It's really getting irritated that I have to go in and remove those stupid ****ing emoticons because it replaces words like "is" "that" "a" and "mudkips". If you want to add emoticons, I would appreciate the use some common sense. Add a dash in front of the word if it's a common emoticon, or try some colons.

This is your only warning. I'm just going to start temp banning accounts and clearing out random emoticons.

I know I know, I live the life of a sinner. But when it comes to other women. Your my only one hun, So this is the beginning.

Lets go, Lets go. Lets live the life of a sinner. And we'll be living on the run. Right here in the California sun.

Sorry, song was stuck in my head and just had to have somebody read the lyrics!

Back to topic, I thought those emoticons were pretty funny tbh.

Some of them were funny until i had to start typing with spaces in between my words. :);;

And I adblocked those images so when other people type 'is' or 'that' etc. then i'd just see a blank spot.

Lol it was funny at first but mine is better :) .

I wanna make an emoticon of myself. :D:D

lol I didn't even know you could add emoticons, shows how much I pay attention :D but I used to have to decent ones I could have added that were appropriate.

I thought it was funny at the beginning but when other people copy someone it gets annoying. Glad you finally put this up XGhozt

Yeah there was a stupid Suteki one before. -.-

I dont know what your even talking about? :ermm: sorry?

If you were more active you would! :D

Yeah Cripp you haven't been on much

If you were more active you would! :D

Yeah.. :(

</3 and whatever happend to "I'm going to beat XGhozt's post count?" We lost you cripp.

over half of the emoticons were mudkiepz >_>