Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2

Hell it's about time. As the topic says this is the second episode for Battle reports, for those who don't know what battle reports are it's a video of 1v1 in a beta starcraft2. The video shows zerg which is a race people really wan't to see and explains a few things we don't know about.

And yes it's still funny but so sexy.

http://www.starcraft2.com/features/battlereports/2.xml

Link?

^^' alright so opinions?

No I didn't.

use you're brain people. broken link? look at the format. xm isn't a format xml is. the last l was missing. fix the link so nubs can see it.

I did and it's not that hard to type "starcraft2.com" -.-

Saw it on another site before. The observers are funny because there so into it.

and im betting they get paid like 200k annually for doing what they do.

Saw it on another site before. The observers are funny because there so into it.

and im betting they get paid like 200k annually for doing what they do.

All the players and commentators are part of the development team.

It's not like they went on the street and asked random people to play.

They're getting a chance to do this because they made it and want to show it off.

*gets excited*

Eh but it's nice for them to describe units and abilities even if they sound like retards.

I find the announcers amusing as well. :D

I think it is funny that the guy just gives up and says gg when he has two expansions still operational.

I think it is funny that the guy just gives up and says gg when he has two expansions still operational.

It was over.

He wasted all his forces and had nothing to defeat himself while the terran force was very large. He could have ran around for am inute or two, but that would accomplish nothing.

Zerg should of gone up on the tech tree while he attack with smaller cheaper units like the lings / hunters. I wish he would of to I wanted to see more of the zerg's casters and new units. I'd also like to see fully upgraded Mothership vs fully upgraded Queen, I don't know which is suppose to be superior.

Zerg should of gone up on the tech tree while he attack with smaller cheaper units like the lings / hunters. I wish he would of to I wanted to see more of the zerg's casters and new units. I'd also like to see fully upgraded Mothership vs fully upgraded Queen, I don't know which is suppose to be superior.

Hopefully they are even. I hated the imbalances when SC first came out!

Overlords used to be able to do 40 damage.

Lol what? I want a toss vs zerg now.

Bad ass. I want the full game, like now.

Yeah when I watched that all I wanted is SC2

Well my source inside said November this year as the release time.

Tell me, is each race supposed to have a "legendary unit" like a Queen or Mothership or Thor?

What does the Queen do anyways...

I looked some shit up got it down to something like this. Mothership>Queen>Thor. Queen has some spells and is a decently fast moving unit. Thor is a slow large splash damaging unit and can be easily microed down. You're only allowed 1 mothership, 1 queen, and the supply limit of thors (might be a limit but un not exactly sure.

Mothership is the best stand alone unit is SC by far.

This should be weekly