Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Affiliate: BNET Developers

Ghoztcraft.net has just affiliate with bnetdev.net! The Battle.net Development Network is a community of programmers, bot enthusiasts. They provide clientless moderation and chat bots, as well as various tools for usage on the Battle.net gaming network. Below are a few of their projects:

Miragebot
– Miragebot is a fully customizable multiprofile chat bot, with an advanced scripting and plugin system. It also supports warden for Warcraft III and Starcraft.

Forsaken Ops
– Forsaken Ops is currently the most advanced moderation utility, with an advanced queue, and load handling server, Sovereign. Supports Warcraft III warden.

Midnight Chat
– Midnight Chat is a less customizable alternative to Miragechat, that includes multiprofiling, themes, and warden support.

Opal CDKey Analyzer
– Opal is a multi-key testing for Battle.net game keys.

Cleanflood
– Cleaflood is a massloading warbot, that utilizes Socks4 proxies, and SC keys.

VBLS
– VBLS is a VB6 hashing gateway, that now supports warden handling, for older Battle.net utilities.

BNLib
– BNLib is an advanced library created to take the place of BNCSUtil, and Libbnet.

You might already have heard about the website, this partnership will surely help them and Ghoztcraft as well. Their affiliate images has been added to the affiliates list on the home page. Anyone else interested in applying to be an affiliate can apply here.

Are we ever going to get on our knees and beg ppl to check out this site, :lol:

I thought we got affiliated with a bnet developer for a second.

wow this actually works!

Hello, Im Blurgarian of DrowELF Productions. About an hour ago I noticed the Affiliate on the BNetDev.net for your site and was wondering if you would also affiliate my group. Our site is new and is a base for our own programming ideas and such. For now I am working on a Battle.Net Bot by the name of Hallucination Bot for more information see our site here If you wish to contact me directly either do so through my AIM - ConfederationELF, or my MSN [email protected]. Or if you wish leave a note on our forums, or through my EMail - [email protected]

Please contact me back with any information about this and if not then I wont bother again.

Have a good night

~Blurgarian~

wow this actually works!

What does, their bots? :lol:

@BLurgarian; Sending you a PM..

affiliation

Well duh.. :lol:

I thought we got affiliated with a bnet developer for a second.

BnetDev is more a group of developers, with various projects.

The above projects were done by the following developers:

Chriso (Miragebot, Cleanflood, Opal CDKey Analyzer, etc)

Anubis (Forsaken Ops, Sovereign)

Punk (Triumph [Modeartion], Artic Chat, BNLib [in production])

Tristan (Gookbot [Account maker, account permer, realm name creator], VBLS [Hashing gateway], Midnight Chat)

There are also projects posted by other programmers, but are not released officially as a BnetDev project.

Hey its the asshole admin.

What the hell are you talking about? :threaten:

My title on BnetDev :).

Did you think I meant you?

No. :)

O.O this seems like a good opportunity to learn more about bot development ^_^