Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

In Search of Starcraft ISOs

Apperantly, a Starcraft CD is unavailable for me at the time. I do NOT want to download that shit on Blizzard, it takes rediculously long, 8 hours to be exact! Can anybody provide me with a single link for a Starcraft.iso and a single link for BroodWar.iso. Would prefer a fast one, please no torrents, I only request Direct downloads or FTP. And in return I will thank you for all your gratitude towards me and the prosperity you have given me. By doing me this one favor I will never commit a deceitful act of dishonesty towards you, I will never commit an act of slander, depreciation, belittlement, treacherous acts, fraudulent acts , or perfidious acts on you. And now that I have indoctrinated you with my understanding and requisition, I now ask you once again if you can do me this one favor. Thank you, you kind gentle, supreme, prevailing, overhwhelming, benevolent, courteous, considerate, gracious, tenderhearted, thoughful, understanding, charitable, compassionate, unselfish, generous, magnanimous, sympethic, warm-hearted individual. You will go down as one of the most generous person in my history book. From that you will feel, happy, blessed, blissful, blithe, captivated, delighted, joyous, pleased, and high in spirit with your satisfied feeling of charity. Love you. My body and soul will be bound to yours. The pleasures that await this gleaming night may seem endless.

ur selling ur soal for a game? anyway try searching google with this string : "intitle:index of" starcraft.iso

see if u can find something if u cant ill find u something.

Sent you a pm...hope rapidshare is ok.

TheRing wants Gloopie's soul and body to be bonded to his own . . . Sounds kinda weird doncha think?

... YOUR SOUL IS MINE!

I'm not gonna sell my soul like Gloopie...But if anyone could pm me a direct download link too that would be nice :)