Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

testing

wahoo!

I can't spam. D:

It combines my posts.

You can what?

You can what?

You can what?

ok now that was weird . . .

it was veeber when he owned this account bro

*Everybody say Ahhhhhh*

Don't blame your shit on me, also I remember XtraGhozt saying that what YOU did sent out over 1500 emails.

So if it wasn't you who was it?

It was Viper. He was admin on this site when he started to spam this topic. When he got found out he used his admin powers to change the post author to somebody else.

It was Viper. He was admin on this site when he started to spam this topic. When he got found out he used his admin powers to change the post author to somebody else.

And the plot thickens!

lol I was on my deployment during this time. How did I have enough time to do all of that on the interwebs when there wasn't much of it in Iraq?

Ok, so, it wasn't veeber, or viper. Have we asked if it was actually Ghoztman yet? xD

Don't blame your shit on me, also I remember XtraGhozt saying that what YOU did sent out over 1500 emails.

Lol, why wouldn't I blame 'my shit' on you when I didn't do it. The only other person who owned this account was you so it's only logical that you did it, unless Viper is lying. =/

Besides, it's kind of wierd considering you just recently added the link to your sig, as if to frame me. o.o

Edit: On a hunch, I decided to log onto my old account to check when you actually gave me the account.. and look what I found in my PMs. Seems I didn't get the account til November, and the latest of those spam posts was from May.

FKUPr.jpg

I had much better things to do at the time of this incident than attempt to spam a website for no reason at all. Plus I do not have access to the MySQL database, so there wouldn't be a way for me to change all of these posts to someone else anyway.

Ghoztman, you just had a conversation with yourself, not hard to change the dates.

Ghoztman, you just had a conversation with yourself, not hard to change the dates.

Veeber, stop being a dumbass. You know that I didn't do it I don't see why you are pushing it. I had a conversation with you and you know it. Everyone knows it. You're just making yourself look like a fool now.

How else could I prove it? You're just being a massive troll.

We should change this topic into a 10,000 post contest or a 5000 >_>

And what in the hell would that accomplish?

No arguments?

The monkey image started to get annoying so...