Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Quick Reply is now AJAX

I think I have just jizzed.

Oh I'm glad you liked it too. lmao

Every time I watch that video I admire the editing they did..

honestly speaking i notice nothing new about it.... perhaps i need to change skins or something?

honestly speaking i notice nothing new about it.... perhaps i need to change skins or something?

Yeah, really dude.. how do you not see that?

I was thinking, I could set it so posts get joined again, but there was a pretty noticeable flaw. You could see both posts, even though they were joined. I was afraid that would confuse everyone.

Its fine as it is. Lets keep it

I never noticed the page refreshing before.... perhaps im retarded? idk either way Ghozt it sounds like you did a good service to the members and for that I thank you.

I could think of three ways to make this more useful.

1) Replace the SB with an Ajax Chat.

2) Make it load everyone else reply (if I use fast reply and someone posts before I post, have it load their post and mine.)

3) Replace the recent topics with Ajax.

2) Make it load everyone else reply (if I use fast reply and someone posts before I post, have it load their post and mine.)

You can't help criticizing everything can you..

1. Not relevant to this topic, also not happening.

2. Not possible without a shit load of more code.

- I've already suggested to the author some kind of notification / text that shows if there are new replies before your post.

3. Recent topics in the forum view are ajax. I've already been working adding more ajax to the portal.

- Also not relevant to this topic.

Well i finally see what you guys are talking about, GOOD JOB GHOZT! 1000x better

Oh gawd ruler, haha..

You can't help criticizing everything can you..

1. Not relevant to this topic, also not happening.

2. Not possible without a shit load of more code.

- I've already suggested to the author some kind of notification / text that shows if there are new replies before your post.

3. Recent topics in the forum view are ajax. I've already been working adding more ajax to the portal.

- Also not relevant to this topic.

I'm not saying it's a bad job. I'm saying that you could use the same coding technique to add those other three features.

But good work. >.>

Testing?

Edit: Really nifty, nice job; but as someone else said, clicking edit does make you go into full edit mode.

The quick edit doesn't work because it's not created until after the page loads. Those menus are called during the page loads. So, technically the menu doesn't exist since the content was pulled dynamically. If that makes any sense to anyone...

I'm not saying it's a bad job. I'm saying that you could use the same coding technique to add those other three features.

Same concept, totally different code bro.. :D

Oh every time I use this it feels like my birthday!

No seriously I love this new thing. Haven't you heard? :P

LOL

If we were all as active as Zar then he wouldn't have to post so much now would he . . . ? :D

If we were all as active as Zar the server would overload.

No it wouldn't, posting doesn't really cause any server load. What does cause a high load is having 50 people opening 15 tabs of different topics at the same time! lol.. But posting quickly using the new ajax posting doesn't cause any load on the server.

And it feels so good to use it too!

I can just feel the blisters forming from this orgasmic experience of typing with the new ajax mod! The sensation is intoxicating!