Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

This is for you computer kids!

So yeah Im leaving for Oregon in a month to do some work and Ill come back around September with a ton of money.

I currently use a laptop from like 2003 so its kinda old but it lets my play what I want to play :P wc3, brood war, crossfire, and d2.

Basically I want a desktop like i had previously.

Price cannot exceed 1,000$. dont include tax :)

so post the link, from company and such.

Also none of that ill buy this video card and put it in this part... I have 0 interest in building computers, I rather do a ls1 swap on a e36 ( see how confusing it is when i talk about cars lol, thats how i feel with your computer language, so break it down)

FAREWELL and dont worry ill make you wont come back MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lol

I'll look for one or you later when I get some time tonight before bed.

So any assistance?

hoox me up yo

Get a mac if you are willing to spend a little over 1,000. Otherwise, I simply suggest save more money and get a mac. Windows < Mac.

:(

I like your Sig, M.

fuck mac....

mac sucks my dick

shitty little white keyboard computers

ugly as hell too

fuck mac....

mac sucks my dick

shitty little white keyboard computers

ugly as hell too

The opinion of one that has obviously never used a mac.

Click

There you go, Newegg has no tax what so ever. How ever they do charge shipping but normally its pretty cheap.

Now before you people (and yes i mean YOU PEOPLE) go dissing the 3 gigs of ram Look its DDR3 that means its faster than 4 gigs of ddr2

It has (4) 2.66 GHZ processors. Which equals 10.64 Ghz.

And a stock NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT 512MB Video Card (I prefer ati myself but hey) if needed you can EASILY swap that out later.

Long story short this computer should be able to power through just about anything you throw at it.

I love you ruler.

What kind of work are you doing there?

Actually that was the one I was going to suggest ruler. Good find!

Click

There you go, Newegg has no tax what so ever. How ever they do charge shipping but normally its pretty cheap.

Now before you people (and yes i mean YOU PEOPLE) go dissing the 3 gigs of ram Look its DDR3 that means its faster than 4 gigs of ddr2

And a stock NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT 512MB Video Card (I prefer ati myself but hey) if needed you can EASILY swap that out later.

Long story short this computer should be able to power through just about anything you throw at it.

Hey, you think I can play Fear 2 on that PC and Far cry 2? (At max settings)

Edit: Duuuuuude now that I think of it this PC OWNS and the price is awsome. Someone in the reviews says it needed more memory but 500gb is alot of memory.... My pc has 80gb and costed 1.5k dollars. Oh and my vista pc costed 1.3k and has 250gb memory and a HORRIBLE video card you can't play anytype of FPS on my vista.

Click

O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O

What kind of work are you doing there?

Hard,man work.

=]

construction/roofing etc.

and ive used macs before and guess what

they are cunt comps.

and i clicked that link and the firsdt thing i read about the reviews

is blue screens and bugs..

so yeah.. I dont know a thing about pcs.. so thats a no no for me

Edited by ///M

Well honestly speaking i don't think those reviews were there upon my first visit but I do see them now. It is simply a ram error. Its a good computer still but if you feel insecure about it perhaps This would work better for you?

ehhh ill probably buy an alienware

they look fucking sick

Edited by ///M

Macs suck.

Ruler posted a great pc. :)

ehhh ill probably buy an alienware

they look fucking sick

Alienware = Dell = No.

If you haven't already, post on BWH and ask them for a computer; they'll find you something great. Make sure you point out that you don't want to assemble anything though.

Edit: I would look something up for you, but I'm doing work at school. I recommend an HP if anything.

I dont want it to look ugly either, I dont care much about the performance as long as I get to play sc2 and d3.. or wc3. I mostly just post and read up on my car forums thats about it lmao

Well, if I were you, I'd go post at BWH, I'm sure they'll hook you up nicely.

You could get the same kind of computer that Ruler of War posted for so much cheaper if you'd just buy all the parts separate and assemble it. It's a lot easier than you think. The only tricky part is connecting all the wires to the PSU. I would post some links, but I'm way too lazy..

http://outlet.us.dell.com/ARBOnlineSales/t...;l=en&s=dfh

Stockroom:Desktops

Model: Studio XPS -435 tower

get one that has the vid card

All of those are overkill for what you're going to need.

It comes with warranty, but remember this is only the computer, nothing else, no mice keyboards monitors, you gotta add that shit in or buy is separate

Or here's a complete newegg setup for you

Computer

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16883227128

Monitor

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16824009175

Speakers (If you don't want good speakers than just go find a cheap ass $15 set)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16836121130

about 900 with tax n shipping and all that shit.

I like IBUYPOWERs. If you look long enough you can find some good ones.