Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft 5000 Post Contest

lol you know you stepped right into it right? XD

I got a 24 inch Wide screen HD monitor for Christmas to go with my new computer!!

Because of the sheer size and HD it is almost too bright lol

Yes winkey I am aware I stepped right into it =/ it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out... (Although.... I do wish I was a rocket scientist............ I'd be making a lot of money.... v_v )

Funny Stuff! I was rolling.

I have one, but I hardly play it. I play my Ps3 and my PC more these days. Mainly since I got my new PC I play that like 90% of the time lol

I would be playing MW2 on my PC right now except my shitty graphics card would make it be miserable. D:

I have one, but I hardly play it. I play my Ps3 and my PC more these days. Mainly since I got my new PC I play that like 90% of the time lol

This is my case. I only touch the XBox if I get ridiculously bored.

i use a hacked xbox to load xbmc and stream movies off my lan

Gayest thing just happened. I went to go redeem an Amazon gift card I had and it was working fine until it froze so I had to reopen my browser and go through the "Proceed To Checkout" steps again, but apparently my gift card is invalid now and the $50 didn't even be added to my GiftCard balance. :-/

That sucks . . . contact customer service to see what happened!

I'm going to call them tomorrow morning. I was buying a bigger hdd too. D:

Anyone have any cool plans for New Years eve?

I don't know what I'm doing on New Years yet.

wow you guys posted a lot since I peaced out

My friend gives me homemade cookies of various varieties every year for Christmas....man she makes amazing cookies. ;)

I purchased $200 worth of firework stuffs after seeing Avatar on the 26th.

Just preppin' for the new year ;) Humans literally cover Hawaii in man-made smog every new year. Totally doesn't help the environment's global warming issue, but hey, it's fun :3 Don't worry though, I'll have plenty of video to share about those fireworks shenanigans.

Thanks again for posting those movie Monki! You rock!

Don't mention it. I'm going to be posting up New Moon and Sherlock Holmes(once I get them) by request. :)

Could you also post the new Terminator movie Monki? If not thats cool. I appreciate what you have done so far.

Wow, nice request. I've been meaning to download Terminator Salvation these past couples days. :)