Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft 5000 Post Contest

Yes its time to make history! This is an official contest no joke!

Your posts in this topic do not count toward your total post count.

Rules:

No Double Posting.

No Deleting your own posts to lower the overall thread Count. XGhozt can monitor this and doing this will eliminate you from this contest and any other future contest. No flaming. This is a friendly contest so flaming won't be tolerated.

Spamming is allowed but is frowned upon. You will not get in trouble for spamming. However mini conversations rather then spam will help the thread progress. But if you feel the need to spam your more then welcome to. You may not just type random Letters. Spam must be words.

Nothing like: skdjfshldgldksghdfklghdflkghdflgjfhdlhor8e

- Also no just posting numbers.

My Posts do count toward the 1000 although I will make an effort to not take either of the winning post numbers. If someone should happen to take both winning posts they will forfeit the 500th post to the 501st post and will receive the 1000th post prize and a bonus prize to be determined if this scenario happens. Prizes will be awarded at the close of this contest.

Serious Rules do not apply to this thread. This is in serious because I will be the only person to mod this thread and serious is the only forum i have control of. I'm the one supplying the prizes so I think this is fair. This Prevents things getting deleted that shouldn't be and so forth. In the past things with these contest have gone awry because to many people were trying to mod the thread. If I find some other person moding the thread with out my permission the contest will be void. This also prevents the winners from being disputed, Like in the past.

Modified 3/13/07 9:58pm EST

If you Cast the 500th or 1000th Vote Take a Screen Shot. And save it. If you are unaware Of how to take a screen shot I'll explain; After you cast the 500th or 1000th post Press print Screen.(it's Next to F12) Then Open Paint and Copy it onto Paint. Then Use the Uploader On Ghoztcraft or the one ImageShack has.

Save it, Submit to Me Through Pm Or in this thread.

Modified 9/30/09 6:24 PM (Time Estimated)

If you spam the topic with picture you will be banned from the topic. Permanently. Picture spamming will not be tolerated.

I have the Final say.

To be eligible I must see you as an active poster in this topic. Even if you have 500 posts but you haven't posted in this thread that often I'm gonna give it to some one else who has shown they really wish to win it. I can't really set a specific limit but of how much you have to post in this thread. As a General guideline Your posts should be able to be seen several times on every couple pages.

You also shouldn't come in with a initial post like 50 posts from the winning post.

You must have at least 100 posts to participate in this contest. If you would like to participate go get 100 posts else where and then you can participate to win. If you post and I notice you don't meet the requirements then your post will be deleted. If you continue to post you will be disqualified from participating at all.

Prizes:

Ghoztcraft VIP

10% Off Hosting at PurgeHosting.com

$35 Dollars paid through Paypal to the 5000th poster. (Edited by: ProSlasher)

don't we all lol

Of course you guys would post in here. :search:

I frown apon you for spamming.

Cripp, what the hell.. :P *shakes head*

I offer 20 dollars paid by me through paypal to the 5000th poster.

You must have at least 100 posts at the time of the 5000th post (and be the 5000th poster) to get the 20 dollars.

Hmm who to give the VIP to if I win.....? Zar? =)

Ohh Zar would like that! Actually I could use the $20 to help get an editor for my book.

I would burn the 20$ on CSS hacks or something lol.

Oh you never spend money on hacks!

Haha, thanks ProSlasher.

Yeah thanks slasher! I just hope we actually get the prizes this time around. Last competition that I won I didn't get jack shit. I am still waiting for my game you guys owe me. . .

:P

I <3 VIP. :]

So wait is it 500 or 1000 or 5000?

Even though I don't want to win, I guess I'll contribute a little bit. Gotta get over 3,000 posts :P

I thought this doesn't add to your post count?

i think it does add :/

Oh my, this brings back memories from a few thousand ages ago.

Well with no double posting this is going to take a while. I just hope I don't screw it up!

Knowing zar he's gonna forget and quadruple post.

yeah there shud be no rule about double/triple/etc.. posting D:<

That is what I think monki!

Nah, it wouldn't be much of a deal that way. I've just realized not that long ago that Serj Tankian remained awesome even after leaving System of a Down and been listening to him since... :P

Anyone try Coppertone Sunless Tanning lotion before?

I hate sunless tanning. It's so weird.

It makes you produce Pigment which's name I have forgotten without UV ray exposure. It is useful. However, I've heard of someone who was allergic to it and she ended up with really bad skin for a few days. She was red. Like a crab. So, it's weird.

I don't like tanning in the first place at all. White supremacy! Well, no. I'm not racist. I just like my own skin white. It looks better.