Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft 5000 Post Contest

The only reason he fell asleep watching that porm movie is because some guys after they "release" they get uber tired. He ust was too excited. :tease: :spiteful:

Lol or how long he can last in a real situation! :search: rofl

I hate watching great movies or listening to great songs because once you've done it over and over the quality goes down in your head.

Yarrr, that does suck..

Hey! sup carey how are you?

'LOL is this cripp?! no no this is ruler of war' *grin*

she got a bit bitchy before we hung up

lol your an ass cripp rofl

how about we change this to "Ghoztcraft 1396 Post Contest" :) any takers?

lol no i would rather leave it at 5k

On a very serious note guys this wont get done till next summer maybe even 2 summers. From how i see it the activity of this site is a consistent of like 6-7 main posters.... On a good day

I think it will be done way before two summers from now..

I'm pretty sure it'll be done by the middle of next year, if things pick up the way I expect.

However, on a side note: When are we going to get those new gaming forum sections up and running like I asked?

1. Technical Support Forums (For each game preferably, or one big section in the gaming forums)

2. CD Key Trading Section (Preferably all in one big section as well so that users may go here to exchange keys)

I've been waiting for a while now so that I can send a ton of the threads spamming up the SC section with trade requests and little technical help issues.

You would have to ask an admin Viper....I don't think I can add sections..

I know you can't add sections, I can't either. That's why I'm just asking/reminding them for it in here so I won't have to spam the staff section for these new sections again.

I see. Why don't you send Ghozt a pm/im??

Because he knows about this since he even responded to my thread in the staff section. No one has done anything that's all. Plus, at least my asking will help this thread get to 5k posts.

I would be glad to help you viper unfortunately i don't have the right permissions :D ill talk to poply or ghozt next time their on.....

Ghozt is on now Ruler...he just posted.

omg....Im so freakin tired D:

Ughhh i feel your pain i feel like i drank last night but i didnt o.o