Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft 5000 Post Contest

Even when I drank I felt like I normally do.

Even when I drank I felt like I normally do.

That's when you drink more :)

That's when you drink more laugh.gif

Some one give him a fucking medal!

lol tehehehe, I try ;)

i can see that

Ya know...I'm surprised I don't have at least 1000 posts o.0

Whats the point of being a mod here... Sometimes i wounder.

;) ;) :o Cripp the point of being mod here is to help the Ghoztcraft community!!!

I've wondered this many times before. And I've yet to receive an answer, as usual >_>

Those forum sesctions I had asked to create aren't even there. When XGhozt comes back I'm asking him to just gimme admin again -.- The gaming section needs major upgrades if he wants them to stay organized.

;) ;) :o Cripp the point of being mod here is to help the Ghoztcraft community!!!

Haha, brown-nose answer :D

I've wondered this many times before. And I've yet to receive an answer, as usual >_>

Those forum sesctions I had asked to create aren't even there. When XGhozt comes back I'm asking him to just gimme admin again -.- The gaming section needs major upgrades if he wants them to stay organized.

Yes but i feel useless to be a mod if there is so many of them. Then ghozt bitches and complains about how mods dont do there jobs but there is only so much i can do. For example there are 4 global mods now. There use to be 5 admins and now there is 3. And the list just keeps going on and on!

Is that really that much of a problem? If you see an issue, then do your job. If you don't, don't. ;)

Cripp im not trying to be an ass here..... but you complained about being an admin..... now your complaining about global man seriously.... just take what you can get

Well on a different subject, it's friggin hot right now D:

Actually here it is quite cold-ish. Might be because I'm not wearing pants, though, and it's 2 AM.

Yeah, I think that time of day might have a big influence there :P

my house is kept to a nice cool 74 degrees :P

This room is kept to a nice 70°F :P

BTW: Bounder don't commit suicide D:

:P Lol....It's cooled down at my house now. :]

i love my ac its one of the best things about my house.... all my friends keep their houses at like ..... 80 before the ac kicks on mine stays at 74 :P

lol, your proud of that Ruler??

I'd be too if everyone else felt like they were melting in their houses and mine was the only one that stayed cool. :P

I'd be too if everyone else felt like they were melting in their houses and mine was the only one that stayed cool. :P

Good point. :D

Fahrenheit is so weird, it is adjusted to weird numbers of salty water and armpit.