Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Myspace IM

New Myspace IM

Myspace has implemented a small bar a the bottom of the page that is fixed and is on every page myspace for users to chat with their friends online. As far as I know it was added sometime this morning as I have noticed it about an hour ago (6:00am PST) It's pretty nifty to send a quick IM to a friend if you don't want to go through the hassle of messaging, see for yourself, you can have multiple IM's that follow you where you go on myspace.

mspIM.jpg

Source(s): http://myspace.com

How is this world news?

Facebook has only had this EXACT same feature for.....6 months?

Facebook also had the "People you may know" tool and "Apps" for a much longer time before myspace.

The only reason myspace is still alive is because of profile songs, and colourful layouts.

Facebook should take this as a compliment. Anyone else notice that they used similar code to their ads? I had to edit/remove some of my myspace ad block tools to get it to show. How clever. :(

How is this world news, hmm considering a shit load of people in the world use myspace. Maybe that could be a reason. I wouldn't know though..

And I'm fully aware Facebook had that, that's why I didn't say anything about it because it's been there. I just stated the fact that MYSPACE had the addition. kthxbai

btw ily Zar :(

This is not world news.

I said this a million times.. This is news that exists on in the world. It doesn't mean "world news", it means "news anywhere in the world".

Also, stay on topic please.