Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Minor Changes to Ghoztcraft

Today I learned that apparently no one has any self control with the new AJAX posting. So, I'm going to force posts within a few minutes to automatically merge. It's pretty irritating that you guys just keep pressing the button, it's a huge waste of bandwidth and of your time. Please don't use any spam bots either, if that continues I'll make it against the rules, and then ban anyone who does it.

I also noticed that we have a small problem with people trying to validate their account here when registering. If anyone has been trying to register and ended up waiting too long to get the validation email then good news for you. I'm disabling email validation. Just be sure to use a valid email if you want updates or anything else. We do not send spam, never have and never will.

I'm also approved all the pending accounts as you read this.

Thank you.

Also, Zar is the/a new Army System Admin.

If i read that right, users will have to wait one minute before posing so that they don't spam the forums. Did i get that right?

No, it just means posts that are by the same person to quickly will be joined into one single post.

Oh, I see thanks for the clarification!

I forgot ^^*

When the site is as laggy as it is, of course we are gonna keep pressing the button to make sure the damn post was made! Also the email variation i liked because all the people who were not validated didnt even care. =P so in my opinion it really didnt matter.

Cripp.. do you do drugs?

Nooooope! the shout box takes for ever too!

Who else is AS Admin with me? I know I have been lacking on my job but bleh, I need some ideas! =P

I don't know, but I think Cripp does drugs.

WHOOOOO GO ZAR. Does that mean he can't play AS anymore? >:]

But...AJAX is so sexy :o. ll try to control my urges......

*sploog*

*sploog*

*sploog*

*sploog*

*sploog*

*sploog*

*sploog*

*sploog*

*sploog*

*sploog*

*sploog*

*sploog*

It does work

Good to see it working.

:[ maybe me should kill people who don't use it...

Lol I don't understand how Cripp is admin. He is so strange...

And, this site isn't laggy at all. I don't know why you people can't just press a button once and wait a few seconds. I guess people don't see that their loading icon is animated and/or that their Internet Browser is loading something.

Edit: Do they not see the "Loading, please wait" tan sign that comes up upon pressing the Add Reply/Post button?

Cripp is just bored, so he went crazy / spammy on us, that's Way #2 to getting un-bored on the site. Way #1 is taking 2 weeks of break, like how I did.

Congratulations, Zar! I was longing for that position for a while about 4 months ago, but I am glad you have it. Maybe you'll be better off with it than me. :D