Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Signature

Looking for a nice new signature that has to do with cars.

You can make one the way you like it. I also have a description on how i would Like one made but is not necessary to fallow

Car: Nissan GTR

Color: Dont matter

Size: not important

Text: "Xthar"

Other ideas:

RPM meter

GTR emblem

NOS

Subwoofers

all that good stuff.

Good luck ladys and gents and i cant wait to see your finished projects :(

You have it all wrong buddy. You only think you want a signature with a car in it. What you really want is blow job.

Protoman go to hell. Xthar you only post on GC for sigs what happened to you? T_T

I wouldn't recommend listening to Ruler because he probably gives head to dudes. With that said, he not exactly what we call - in the right crowd.

I wouldn't recommend listening to Ruler because he probably gives head to dudes. With that said, he not exactly what we call - in the right crowd.

:ermm: I'm sorry I was under the assumption that over 3/4 of this site hated your dumb ass. It seems I was mistaken that being said, how do I join the "right crowd?" Please tell me I must be your friend your SO COOL.

No seriously gtfo.

sigh if you're not going to say anything nice don't say anything at all. I believe many moms have told us that lesson ;[. You might as well be sending Zar a pm xthar.

You have it all wrong buddy. You only think you want a signature with a car in it. What you really want is blow job.

I think your 100% right i really did want a blowjob.... Have a +rep for making me lawl T_T

So yeah about that signature id love to have it made :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

And ruler i do believe XGhozt angered me so i decided to stop comming here. I miss you to buddy :(

Maybe if he would act his fucking age instead of acting like a 12 year old maybe JUST MAYBE we wouldn't get in these situations.

still waiting on that siggy

Tellin ya just pm Zar.

Hey Xthar its been a while eh?

I would make this siggy but I am all out of practice and my work was never really that good to beging with.

But if your ok with an amateur signature I can go ahead and make one.

Sup dude long time no see.

Tellin ya just pm Zar.

What am I the sig making free whore? :blush2:

lul, if my new avvy came out so well, wonder how my next siggy may do ;)

Hey Xthar its been a while eh?

I would make this siggy but I am all out of practice and my work was never really that good to beging with.

But if your ok with an amateur signature I can go ahead and make one.

Holly crap man long time no see, how have you been? And if you wana give it a shot go for it lol.

I would, but I'm sick of car sigs. :]

I would, but I'm sick of car sigs. :]

Yeah right like you have made soooooooo many car sigs . . .

Zar stopping bitchin and make the sig.

I know he's going to make it sooner or later.

OMG : This guy realy need to get bann why u talking like that to that guy man is only asking for request i hope they bann u man u making the site look like crap

lol : Good Luck

but i doo like Jack ass go watch the new movie

Edited by XtremeGFX

heh? is anyone working on the sig?

WHERE IS MY FUCKING SIGNATURE AT GOD DAMIT!!!!

ALRIGHT GUYS SERIOUSLY IM GETTING PISSED OFF

Cartman_Pissed_Off.jpg

Since you posted that up I can't take you seriously

What you think that I want to make you one after you called me bad names, multiple times? There are plenty of other people here that do photoshop stuff. I shouldn't be branded the jerk because I don't want to do a car sig at the moment. O.O