Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Signature

I can make you one xthar but it would suck.

Zar is gay lets label him the new forum jackass. I also vote that we demod him for not doing his job.

Zar is gay lets label him the new forum jackass. I also vote that we demod him for not doing his job.

Lol.

My job is not to do requests. My job is to keep the gfx forums clean and active. Stop being such a child.

Now if you ask nicely and say please, and sorry for calling me names then I might make you one. But if this crap continues I will close this thread and ban you from using the request area seeing that you didn't handle the request like a slightly mature person should.

bitches be crazy

bitches be crazy

Exactly! :P

And to answer xthar it's not the gfx mod job to make up for your lack of ps skill. It's his job to keep up with this section of the site and that's it. if you want a sig either send me a render or learn how to do it your self.

I suggest you send her a render since she's so damn good :]

MAGICBITCH BABY!!!!! I WANT YOU TO DO IT!!!!!!! ill find a render tomorrow or ill render it myself -_-. Thanks darlin. lu <3 *MUh*

Lol protoman +rep.

Protoman where did that come into play?