Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

SC BW CD Lost, need help..

I lost my BW CD but I have the orignial SC installed, is there any BW client out there to install

I'm kind of a noob at renaming images or whatever that .mpg thing is so if that is what I have to do please inclue a walkthrough

BW doesnt have a cd key does it? so i can just go there and dl BW?

BW does not have a CD-Key. You only need to provide one cd-key to access the downloads for Starcraft and Brood War.

I did that and I downloaded the anthology thing and it didnt do anything it downloaded the whole file and i cant find it anywhere, where is it located? nothing is on my desktop or anything

Here is a link to the Brood War installer uploaded to megauploads: It has the no cd crack thingy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8M1VUCYJ

Zar that didn't work :/ doesnt give me a desitnation to open to only says save file or choose a place to open and I cant choose windows explorer which is my default. And 曹操. that doesnt make sense, after the downloader finishes nothing happens it's almost like it didnt download anything

It is in .rar format you have to decompress it . . . This is why I don't normally give out help to noobs; you have to hold their hand while they pee.

Ever hear of winrar? Google it and get it so you can decompress the file. This nub probably doesn't even know what a zip file is either . . .

Some people make me cry, and some people cheer me up by making the people who make me cry suffer and see how stupid they really are. Thank you, Zar.

On topic, download Starcraft Brood War from the net and install it again, and if you are weepy about losing the CD itself then just go and burn the one you downloaded to a CD. Not a big deal.