Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Playing SC with GamePad?

Is there a way to play starcraft with a gamepad, joystick, controller or what ever you want to call it

No. Unless you use some 3rd party program or are playing Starcraft 64.

Now a better question is, why would you want to?

No. Unless you use some 3rd party program or are playing Starcraft 64.

Now a better question is, why would you want to?

Even better question is, how would you?

Also, why would you want to? Oh... :-

Play starcraft with a joystick? WTH?

lmfao.. just....lmfao.

Well Ihave this program that lets you controll your mouxe with your game controller but I wouldent work on starcraft. the reasen I am asking because for one I thout I would be coll to try it and I am going to make a gameing operation system (I am just going to take windows and stip every thing out of it ), and I was whant to make it whwere you dont have to have a keybord and mouse just a gameing controller you know like the xbox or playstation you dont have a keybord and mouse

Trust me it's hard to play sc with a controller.

whell I havent thout that fare into it but not a lot of game require rou to type exsept cheats and stuff and sending messages to other peaple (on screen keybord)

Edited by Telcar

Yeah would be difficult if you plan on doing this all by yourself.

I don't think you'll get far in making your own operating system when you seem to have trouble simply writing a grammatically correct sentence that is free of errors, I can already imagine what your code would look like...

Makeing my own operating system is the easy part

... tell us when you make it.

I when I get dune with it I will upload it to rapidshare and post the download links here it will probely be in a ISO Disk image so you will need ultraiso, or magikiso or some kind of program like that to burn it to a disk.

Edited by Telcar

Lol...sweet.

Hi Plutomic!

Hi Plutomic!

lol?? :DD

And guys... He isn't talking about making his own OS.... He is simply talking about editing windows... There was a program for it up on T-Warez a while back.. It lets you add and remove services and programs that are installed with windows..So im guessing he's gonna strip out the unneeded stuff and call it his own.

:[ this topic is still alive?