Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2 Battle Report#3

Like the topic says Battle Report#3. Same announcers so expect some laughs, Some new units, and new Knowledge of Starcraft 2.

Awesome!

I thought you were only allowed to have 1 queen but I was wrong.

I think that's how it was originally but they changed it, I think around the time they did the changes to the Mothership, and that huge Terran unit that I can't remember the name of.

I think some of those new ability's are wicked cool, however I foresee a lot of nerfing in the future, at least for that nullifier, possibly blink (although I think they have tested blink a lot) and maybe that levitation move. Banelings could possibly see a slight nerf in attack damage in the future as well. Just my guesses. Either way each new video I watch makes me want to play SC2 even more, which is a relief because shortly after they announced it, it appeared to me as if they were effing it all up, starting with the graphics. (Those geysers still need to be redone though)

Yeah the geysers need some word. I like how they add strategic points on the maps. But I wish they'd show a lot more teching.

I thought you were only allowed to have 1 queen but I was wrong.

By the looks of it you need more to get more larva.

Dang this makes the lings look mad strong.

I can't even imagine what a ling rush would do in SC2.

I like the idea for units to be teleported when using toss. Good for offense and defense. Zerg has always been good for rushing are recovering from mass unit loss so with the queen it'll be insane. especially in fastest.

*What I'm Imagining*

A Giant Army of Nullifiers..

They make a bajillion force-feild thingies.

An army of Stalkers..

They teleport from behind the fields and back, causing epic damage.

In Short: Doom.

xD

Edited by GhoztMan

Oh I almost forgot about this, need to go watch it..