Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Happy 4th of July 2009

Happy Fourth Of July

4thofjuly.jpg

Happy forth of July everyone! Unfortunately where I live the city is against fireworks this year, but there is one place we can do it. So we have a little connection of fireworks here. Everyone post your collection of fireworks with a piece of paper that says "Ghoztcraft", whoever has the biggest collection get's a prize. :P

i usually don't get that big of a cache but ill see what we can do this year lol....

I like the dog in that picture.

Lol I didn't even notice that dog...

I took a picture yesterday, but my camera is in my parents room and they're still sleeping so I'll upload ASAP CUZ I WANT DAT PRIZE.

Awww this is the year we're NOT doing fireworks. D:<

but my fireworks are all the way downstairs!

We aren't allowed to do our own fireworks...

But at least our city puts on a pretty good show. :P

RidingLawnMowingPuppyFireworks006.jpg

RidingLawnMowingPuppyFireworks007.jpg

Between my Dad, my brother, and me, we spent about $350. I spent $111 on two items (the finale, the two big boxes - Kiss Me and 187), my dad spent about $120 and some semi-big stuff (he bought the 3'' tube, it's a single shot - biggest by law - it's the one that i'm most excited about), and then my brother spent just under $100 on all around stuff. Then add in the tax, which all together was about $35. If you ask me, Fireworks should not be taxed because they make enough money off of them as is.

Except for the boxxes and 3" tube that all looks like the stuff from the 20/30$ kits you get at Wal-Mart and Stop'n Shop. Make a video of what that big box does :P

My night was fucking amazing. I went to this kid's party, and it turns out his parents were close with the owners of Phantom Fireworks. Basically we topped our town's fireworks and lit around 500 professional grade fireworks (some of which weren't even legally be allowed to sold in stores). I would have taken pictures, but in Jersey it is "illegal" to possess and use fireworks, and I have bad experience with putting illegal pictures online. Thank god his parents invited the police chief to his house to "supervise" our show, which was of course "backed by a permit." We only had to "accidents." 1. Was a small bottle rocket that was thrown and accidentally shot straight towards our crowd of people. 2.Was a rocket that (literally) was shot at point blank and exploded in a tree; thank god it just rained for the past 2 days. Tonight was fucking awesome.

I celebrated 4th of July at 12 am till 3am this morning lol. Was at a party right as the 4th arrived. :)

There wasn't any pukeing on my part this time haha so all in all it wasn't too bad. Apparently I play pool while drinking not half bad. :P

Can't really celebrate tonight though because my fiance works till 11. :/ Suppose there is a possibility we could go out to a friends party again after work, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah my night was pretty good we had amazing ribs and watch everyone elses fireworks.

Except for the boxxes and 3" tube that all looks like the stuff from the 20/30$ kits you get at Wal-Mart and Stop'n Shop. Make a video of what that big box does -_-

It was just a 12 shot of 2'' explodingthingamajigs.