Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Please help me I've been ruined

This is a long story I was seeing this woman for 2 years. Unkown to me She was cheating on me, That is not the worst of it, Over those 2 years I worked my ass off to buy her nice things to show her how much i love her. Then last december i was diagnosed with cancer, lyphmoia I spent a long time in the hospital.

I am just starting to get better then she slams me with the news she was cheating on me and that she was useing me the whole time for my money. I had a mental breakdown and tryed to end my life and came close to doing so. I lost my job my car and almost my house because of her. now she wont leave me alone I get mean e-mails and letters.......I have to get her back.

If any one here can hack her web site, shut it down destory it i would be so happy. She has caused me so much pain and nearly my life. I would do it myself but i am nt good with computers I admit it. So please some one help me get some justice.

here is a link to her web site

http://www.jenpeters.com/main.shtml

and her isp

I am using my cusins account. my name is Tyler

I am begging on my hands and knees for help.

Edited by Uentil

Jen Peters

400 Dunstable Rd #27

Tyngsboro MA 01879

978-758-1227

?

Is this legit? Don't make me call your cousin, I have his number.

Is this legit? Don't make me call your cousin, I have his number.

yes it is My name is Tyler Van Stone His name is thomas hoos I am his cusin he let me use his acount. I just need help thats what family is for -------yea thats her she took me for everything that is her the cancer almost got me but she came closer to killing me by egging me on to killmyself if you dont beleave me you can call hoos but he is just helping me i am in a realy bad way now.

Edited by Uentil

Here comes the fun phone calls! And scary letters.

LOL. I thought it would be some noob begging for a hack. But I guess website hacking is still hacking.

none of this is funny to me. I will have a limp in my right leg forever because she got me so down i took 9,000 mg's of morphine and it caused me life long damedge then she steals money from me......its all a huge lolfest she realy almost killed me kicked me when i was realy realy down. I waisted the last 2 years of my life for nothing. I wont post any more but it would be nice if some one knocked that site down.

and thanks tom I'll buy you a case of any beer you want.

Hmmmm. . . Would you be the one that made the account vanstone by any chance?

A certain girl destroyed my life. The worst part is, I still love her. ='[

I call bullshit.

I've done some extensive research that Jen and Tyler were never together.

1. If you are not computer savvy, how did you manage to get her IP address?

2. If you and Jen were together, why are you not found any where on her site (pictures, notes, whatever)

3. How did you find our web site?

4. If you aren't good with computers, you wouldn't know how to type. Your mistakes that you've made in your posts are common from typing too fast.

5. If you didn't know how to type, your spelling also would be perfect as you would be using the hunt and peck method.

6. The lethal dose of Morphine is 120 mg. 9000 mg's of morphine would have killed you for sure.

7. He's referring to his cousin in the post. "I'll buy you a case of beer..." If they really were cousins, He would have just told him in person instead of in a post. Especially since he has to buy the beer for him, most likely tom is underage, so that means tyler would be committing a crime. If he really was going to do that crime, he wouldn't post it in a public place, because he can easily be tracked down :D

8. There are a few more, but I'm not going to disclose them now.

If he retorts, it strengthens my argument.

Unless by chance, you're wrong and then we all laugh at you.

Only unless, of course. :]

Unless by chance, you're wrong and then we all laugh at you.

Only unless, of course. :]

Meh....

then you guys would start to post more.

She's trying to get you to commit suicide? Man, I can't even imagine what that feels like. Things will eventually get better in the future at least.

And that bitch doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as us. =/

bullshit or not that is an asshole move. Truly dude, I know I can't compare to what you experience but I know you feel like shit, and you feel unmotivated, but life will fuck people over for that shit. I personally think that you should talk to a good friend that you think will help. even if you don't want to do it, and here is a quote that I think goes well with this and I hope it helps.

No person is worth your tears, and when you find the person who is, they'll never make you cry.