Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Don't know how to run hacks =(

I downloaded hacks i want for starcraft version 1.16.1 but i dont know how to run/use the hacks when i play. Do i have to open the files or something to run them so i can use them ingame? please help im clueless

Most hacks nowadays come in DLL form. In order for you to use them, you need to load them into Starcraft using a loader. The most common one is called zLoader.exe. Other loaders in use are LoaderX.exe, InsectLoader.exe, and load.exe. Most of these loaders will load all the DLL files that are in the same folder as the loader. Some loaders like LoaderX.exe are configurable, allowing you to choose the order in which you load your hacks.

P.S. I can help you further if you can tell me what hacks you wish to use, that way I know which loader you may possibly have downloaded. Thanks.

Most hacks nowadays come in DLL form. In order for you to use them, you need to load them into Starcraft using a loader. The most common one is called zLoader.exe. Other loaders in use are LoaderX.exe, InsectLoader.exe, and load.exe. Most of these loaders will load all the DLL files that are in the same folder as the loader. Some loaders like LoaderX.exe are configurable, allowing you to choose the order in which you load your hacks.

P.S. I can help you further if you can tell me what hacks you wish to use, that way I know which loader you may possibly have downloaded. Thanks.

I'm especially wanting to get stay alive and selection hacks

Im pretty sure what viper is talking about is "what is the name of the hack you downloaded and want to use"? were not speaking of the function of the hacks but rather the name of the hack its self...

those are the names of the hacks

Then you are probably going to want to download Oblivion, it comes with zLoader. After you've downloaded the hack and unzipped it, you can just run the zLoader.exe and it'll start up Starcraft and load up the hack. Oblivion has a selection hack and has the stay alive feature your after. It also has many other features besides those two.

ill try that. thanks a lot. ill get back to you after i try it