Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft to Revamp Staff

It's been dead because I don't post enough about music, even though I gather thousands. I'm certain. Also, no one has any SC related questions, either because they don't play, or because they don't have any problems. Hmmm...

...what's up with this Activate thing???

IDK. And I agree with Ghozt. It's definitely not dead. Maybe it's suffering from it's own recession but Ghoztcraft is alive. :] We just have to wait until SC2 comes out to pull us out of this 'recession'.

No silly, things will be better than ever, you just have to wait and see <_<

yes lets wait 5 months viper <_<

i like how Ghozt completely ignored my post....

Indeed they are viper....

Ghozt can we get an ETA for that revamp?

when will things be taken into affect?

i've been asking that for a couple of posts now....

Please take a look at this:

mods.png

----

Proposed New Requirements:

Non position specific.

All staff will be required to post an interesting article in both the blog or any news section at least once per month. A quota of at least 10 posts per month or more must be met. At least 5 "mod actions" - if possible.

Download Managers

In a collective tribute, at least 10 downloads must be added or updated each month.

Extra Mod, Gaming Mod, General Mod

Each mod must post a new relevant topic per supported section(s) on a bi-weekly basis.

Graphics Mod

Signature Content must be maintained and/or updated.

Global Mod

Oversee staff requirements, and decide final ban or warning notices. Moderate all forums, maintain high "mod action" count or web feedback on regular basis.

News Manager

5 News topics in any section must be posted per week. News managers are exempt from "mod actions" requirements.

Gaming Section Specific (sc/wow mods)

Must be fluent in sections purpose/game. Must assist download managers in maintaining updated content per section/game.

----

Please do note, these are the PROPOSED new requirements. I want feedback, and lot's of it. Any mods with a question mark next to your name in the screenshot above must post here or contact me via PM. Any complaint with the changes must be posted here or discussed with me via PM or IM. Anyone who wants to be a new mod, stand by for updates.

These are in an interest to make things fun and active again, if you don't feel that you can maintain these requirements, please state why and what your suggestions are. If you actually think about it, these are very simple requirements and in total take less than 10-15 minutes. I could easily do all of this on my own, and for most part, I do. I think the staff here can step up and that's what will really give our community a boost.

Sounds good, requirements aren't very demanding at all.

...assisting Download Managers, while you cannot access the new uploads? Weird.

Anyways, I am in love. But I don't know where the Download Managers would get 10 worthwhile uploads each month.

Excessive uploads may lead to a file database full of relatively useless files.

Wow download managers are running low, I think another SC manager would be nice when Viper or myself is inactive for whatever amount of time. A WoW manager would be appreciated in my opinion but I'm not sure about how many members still play WoW. If anything have topics telling us when patches are coming out.

We don't even have that many active members.

Yeah good point...

Yeah we do, lol, they're just being lame.

I truly wonder what's about to happen.

still wonder?

Everything on that list is fine with me the only issue I see is that cripp gets kicked out of admin position when he posts more than poply.... (at least he seems to.... it might just be me. Also don't get me wrong I like poply but well this smile defines it all ( :ermm: ) )

Huh? You're saying I shouldn't be an admin?

Not at all poply im simply stating that cripp posts more than you (although lately you have been catching up.) and hes getting demoded? Honestly poply no offense to bounder but hes the admin that posts the least (good thing its not up to posts per day). But no I'm not saying you shouldn't be admin. Simply suggesting that as admin you set an example for the other users that aren't as active as they should be, and start posting.