Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Uploading shit

my pc is going to be here today, does anyone know a website where i can upload like 100 pictures and 400 songs and download them on my pc?

like a storage?

just use a usb, or direct link cable :-/

Why can't you use a flashdrive, or a friggen DVD or something :/ So much faster than uploading then downloading again.

i dont think i know anyone that uses a floppy anymore rofl

If i could I would <_<

Ahhh found my usb drive 1 gb.... ^_^

but no websites?

lol if you must use website, compress to rar archive and upload to megaupload <_<

rofl 1gb. How old is it anyways?

Yeah I would get a good flash drive. I got a 16GB one for a decent price. It's worth it if you think you'll need it a lot.

lol i remember i got a free 2gb when i got my speakers <_< the store had a huge overstock rofl. its pretty decent too

i remember using that 1gb from 7th grade to turn in my history paper... so.......... 7-8 years old?

Dude, USB drives are so cheap, go to wal-mart or something and pickup an 8 gig for like 15 bucks.

Dude, USB drives are so cheap, go to wal-mart or something and pickup an 8 gig for like 15 bucks.

that cheap? dang awesome hah

Yeah I got the 16GB for like 35.

if your using a desktop just remove the hard drive from the old computer add it to the new one....

laptop <_<

I only have a 2 GB USB Drive (don't really need a bigger one, and I never really use one) and I just transferred 100+ photos and 20 gb's of music in under an hour from my old computer to my new computer. Thank God I updated the USB Drivers first on this PC so that at least one of them was high speed.

Well if your on a laptop i would say you should go up to your local walmart best buy etc. and pick up an external hard drive.... their fairly cheap and plug in just like a flash drive.... but they have a lot more space and usually have faster data transfer rates.

mediafire?

USB would be shorter. And nice sig/avi.

Yeah I suggest getting a USB Drive

if you have a phone/ipod/psp, put it on there.

Yeah but then you have to go through a process of moving song by song, unless you have a program for it.