Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Old conversations saved?

I am looking for some old conversations that I had with a certain someone. Unfortunately this was awhile ago and I have since had computer trouble thus reformatting. Is there any chance that these conversations were saved in my email or something like that? Sort of like what Gmail does with Gtalk. I could really use some help.

Open Messenger, Log in,

Left click your display name in the main window

Go to > Options > Messages

close to the bottom you'll see

"Message History" make sure it's checked.

Look below it and see

"Save my messages in this folder" and the "change button"

you can save it in a folder of your choice and

view them from there.

No.

Yeah, if they're not on your computer then you're screwed.

Hope they weren't super important.

Hope they weren't super important.

Well they were important to Jiggie. I gave him a brief idea of what I remembered but I am sure he would have been happier with the conversations. I guess at least I gave him what I remember.

Unfortunately this was awhile ago and I have since had computer trouble thus reformatting.

Your screwed. :/

You guys really need to learn how to keep from reformatting.. I haven't reformatted in over 4 or 5 years now.. And even then, it was only because of hardware upgrades..

Indeed, I don't see the need to reformat a computer unless it gets so corrupted, or ruined by viruses that it'd be easier to reformat.