Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

World of Warcraft Dual Monitor Setup

I was wondering if anyone knows how to do this?

dualscreen.jpg

^ If that screenshot is legit, then that's awesome. I'm wanting to do with with my setup, but I can't figure out how?

Ghozt... The one on the left is a background...

You can even see rocket dock on the bottom of the pic. All they did is configured wow to run on the other monitor... probably with either a window program or a monitor control program >.>

There is a program so that you can run multiple wow's on one monitor... and its not windowed mode....

That's not rocket dock, that's the toolbar in wow.. I can see things that would only be in the game, and the chat would be useless on the right as a wallpaper like that..

You fail me.

No it isn't! >.>

My friends play WoW heavily with dual screen set ups. I've never seen them attempt this, so I doubt this is real. But if it is, I'm going to recommend it to them, but I've never heard them talk about trying to get WoW to run on two monitors.

That was done with a mod called CT_Mod's ViewPort, I believe.

My friends play WoW heavily with dual screen set ups. I've never seen them attempt this, so I doubt this is real. But if it is, I'm going to recommend it to them, but I've never heard them talk about trying to get WoW to run on two monitors.

The only way I can do anything even remotely like this is if I play it in window mode and then the monitor can be used for something else, like hulu. But I can't figure out how to get the game to be playable and span across both monitors.

That looks so stupid its a shame....

That was done with a mod called CT_Mod's ViewPort, I believe.

This seems to be true

"Adds the ability to change the game's viewport. This modifies the size of the rendered world, so that you can place UI elements outside of it. Use /viewport or, select the CT_Viewport option from the CT Core mini map icon."

http://www.ctmod.net/downloads/

That may be possible, because I can use nvidea drivers to stretch the game accross both screens.. But then the problem is that I can't see anything because it's so stretched..

...I'm guessing korean or very very pasty ass white boy.

I just found this: 4po8.jpg

And this: Addons recommended for use with setup: CT_Viewport, DSSetup