Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Diablo II Auto bot things

I remember a few years ago there where bots for diablo 2 that would move you mouse and make it act as if you were still in the game.

I'm not looking for the bot but the scripting tool that was used to setup these. Anyone know?

I know of an mf-ing/baal bot, (awesome-o), but nothing of what you mentioned above. Sorry. :o

Found what i think i'm looking for AutoIT is the name of the script used to maked them, although i was looking for somthing that would record my mouse movments and keyboard commands and then compile them to a propriatary format or an exe for distrabution though a QA envroment.

I have the recording program for mac, so I doubt you would want it. I remember the one you are thinking of though; I used to use it.

I remember a few years ago there where bots for diablo 2 that would move you mouse and make it act as if you were still in the game.

I'm not looking for the bot but the scripting tool that was used to setup these. Anyone know?

? It was written with AutoIt.