Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dear bungie -- on Halo 3

Dear Bungie, (on Halo 3)

Since you're a piece of shit team that gives players no way of complaining about a game or your team because you're chickenshit pussies, I will RELIEVE myself here.

First of all, you let some nigger run around with the name BALLS like they're your fucking butt-buddy. (Probably more keyed to Microsoft instead)

Second, you always pick certain teams that you follow around like a lost puppy to lose. Like my team. Because, you leave small 'glitches' in the game that you make 'inaccessible' to the 'loser team' that the other team can automatically use.

----For Example: In Grifball. I hit someone with a sword, I heard the BZZZT and saw it hit them. then they turn around and hammer me, WTF MATE. And then, on another map, Team Slayer, some guy had the sword. He jumped in the air, probably 10 yards away, and shot through the air over twice the sword range to kill me...

On that topic, the sword is so OP it's worse than godmode. I mean, how the fuck do you dash THROUGH the AIR with NO solid surface to push off of and slash somebody?

On that note, why the hell does a shotgun kill in one hit? We have fucking steel-plated armor that would probably stop a god damn cannonball. Also, two hit kill with the shotgun...from fifty yards...get your fucking shit straight.

THIRD OF ALL YOU DUMBFUCKS. . .When I 'avoid' a player, I expect never to see the fuckers again, not to play against them the next five fucking games. Me and my friend avoided two people in Team Doubles. Guess what, we played the exact same fuckers the next half dozen games AND on the same fucking map on half of those games.

Fourth, when half of sixteen fucking people veto, I expect it to change maps. Who the fuck taught you retards math? You round UP from 0.5 AND higher...4 of 8 and 8 of 16 is fucking 0.5. The only understandable situation for MORE THAN half is in Team Doubles.

On the Grifball topic, Why the hell do we play the same fucking map nineteen times in a row before one of the OTHER FIVE are picked? Also, we veto the fucking map and it "changes game and map" right back into the exact same map.

Fix up your site, you have absolutely no place where we can file complaints or even leave 'good reviews' as if we'd want to. And under Contact Us, the only person we can contact is the webmaster who doesn't have shit to do with any of this.

This is the final and a very important complaint . . .Don't be fucking money-humping niggers. FORCING people to buy TWO map packs, that's fucking $20 EXTRA, just to fucking play Matchmaking. God, if I buy the game, I wanna be able to play it without giving you niggers MORE money.

So, get the fucking energy swords out of your asses and do something that isn't gay.

--------------------------------Love with all my anal cavity,

-----------------------------------------Yo Fuckin' Mutha

PS: I know that every time we play, you pull out your fancy keyboard and press this special fucking button.

fuck_you-1.jpg

fuck_-_thats_coming_out_of_your_paycheck.jpg

On that note, why the hell does a shotgun kill in one hit? We have fucking steel-plated armor that would probably stop a god damn cannonball. Also, two hit kill with the shotgun...from fifty yards...get your fucking shit straight.

Oh, you would just fucking love Gears of War 1 or 2. Man, you think Halo is bad? In Gears of War 2, one person, chosen at random gets to be the "host" of the current game, and they have god like powers. Their weapons do at least twice the amount of damage and they take less damage. At least, that's how it seems. I only WISH that you could fucking see how the shotgun in Gears 2 works. It makes no fucking sense...

The only great thing about Gears over Halo is that Gears 2 just came out with a map pack called All Fronts, and you can get all four map packs for only 1600 MS Points. There are just about 20 new maps that you get if you buy it, however, I happened to be one of the Gears 2 players that has bought every single map pack before the release of the All Fronts.

agree

fuck halo

move on to modern warfare

bounder most of those "glitches" can be explained by network lag.....

the shot gun and sword aren't OP infact they cancel each other out...

Sword lunging is an actual thing used in the game. True, it should be impossible to lunge while you're in the air, but w/e. It's just how they have it. And shotguns were made that strong so the sword wasn't ridiculously OPed, which it still is anyway.

Nothing beats Halo 1, Nothing.

Nothing beats Halo 1, Nothing.

Sex beats halo 1...... :ermm: but you wouldn't know that...... ;)

I thought about stealing Halo: Combat Evolved so I could make my own maps ;)

I thought about stealing Halo: Combat Evolved so I could make my own maps :P

and how would you do that? :ermm:

Download a torrent...

In fact, I have the .torrent file sitting on my desktop if I ever feel the need to download it.

And then, there are programs made to make Halo maps.

You have to softmod your xbox to be able to play burnt disks....

What if he softmods his??

-.- I'm talking about the PC version you dipshits >_>

Halo: Combat Evolved has been out on the PC for at least 4 years

..That could work too.

OHHHH CE i thought you were talking about the rts version....

Halo Wars >_>

I think it was a stupid idea to make that, but I've never played it, nor do I plan to :P

I'm tired of RTS after SC and WCIII and probably won't start again until SC2.

Well when i hear or read make a map i instantly think "RTS"

Lol

I can understand that, but making maps for FPS games are funner to me.

But it sucks cuz they don't have triggers like RTS makers do.

I hear ya bounder, sometimes halo 3 is a bitch but it has those moments when you love it.

Starcraft > All RTS's.

I played Halo Wars, and five minutes later I took it out and played Starcraft.

Starcraft > All RTS's.

I played Halo Wars, and five minutes later I took it out and played Starcraft.

lol

I agree with all of the aboce, except most of that can be solved by the host getting better internet and not living like 5000 miles away from you. The mappacks bungie has no control of the cost, because M$ is the one who prices all the shit. Bungie is a sucktastic that needs to go bankrupt. The Halo series is so overrated its not even funny. COD4>Halo 3.

Yeah, halomods, now called Mod Nexus is the main site I found T_T

They have lots of good stuff to use.

I actually played some Halo 3 the other night with my brother and his friend, and one match we had on Blackout was actually laggy. Never had a laggy match on Halo.