Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Invalid or corrupted?

Every hack ive tried downloading, i download it, open it and it says this folder is invalid or corrupted, anyone know how i can fix this?

What OS are you running?

Is a a .zip or .rar file?

Classic, please try clearing the cache of whatever browser you are using to ensure your browser isn't just being lazy and showing you a copy of the same file. Or you can use a different browser to download the files. This should hopefully solve your problems. Another factor may be your download speeds, but that shouldn't matter as much.

It could also be possible that your hard drive has some bad sectors if your using windows heres a quick guide to make it check for bad sectors next time you start it

1) Go to my computer

2) Right click drive C

3) Go to properties

4) Go to the tools tab

5) there should be something about error checking click that and make sure the box for recovery of bad sectors

6) it will attempt (but probably fail) and say you need to reboot your PC

7) Reboot and a chkdsk screen should appear and it will scan for bad sectors and attempt to fix them

.zip

.zip

DO you have WinZip or WinRAR

www.rarlabs.com <Free

.zip

DO you have WinZip or WinRAR

www.rarlabs.com <Free

no.. i need them dont i?

If it is a .Zip you don't need a Winrar... it makes no difference if you have it or don't

If it is a .Zip you don't need a Winrar... it makes no difference if you have it or don't

then how come whenever i open it says its invalid or dorrupted?

how do i get winzip off rarlabs for free?

It says its corrupted because either A) your hard drive has bad sectors on it that it can not write the data to. or :P your browser isn't wanting to complete the download for some reason and it stops mid download.

How to solve this: Try a different internet browser. If your using Internet explorer i would recommend Mozilla FireFox its very fast. How ever if your using firefox try using internet explorer instead

You can download Mozilla Firefox here <-- Link to download

How to solve bad sectors on your hard drive:

1) Go to my computer

2) Right click drive C

3) Go to properties

4) Go to the tools tab

5) there should be something about error checking click that and make sure the box for recovery of bad sectors

6) it will attempt (but probably fail) and say you need to reboot your PC

7) Reboot and a chkdsk screen should appear and it will scan for bad sectors and attempt to fix them

Its not what your opening with trust me. It wouldn't give that error for a .Zip if you were trying to open it with the wrong program.

ok im not getting invalid or corrupted anymore, but when i open the hack with winrar i get an error message, a diagnostics message.. how do i try and run the hack?

The diagnostics message is the equivalent of the error message you were receiving

Why doesn't any one listen to me :P ????

ohhh sorry :/ i scanned for bad sectors and it went to phase 2 and said windows is unable to complete the scan.. ugh

Yes, as i said.... it probably wouldn't work with windows up and running. Did it ask you if you wanted to do it the next time you restart you computer?

then you need to restart your computer so it can do the test (assuming you told it to do the test next time) if you didn't you can simply redo the first test to get the option again

But before you do that i would try using a different browser first... then if that didn't work i would try the method above.

no.. i need them dont i?

You don't need a program to extract a .zip file.

ok changing the browser worked, thank you so much! but i dont have a clue on how to use the hack ingame, can you help me out on that??

no.. i need them dont i?

You don't need a program to extract a .zip file.

hey can you tell me how to use the hack ingame?? i double clikc zloader and it says no installation of starcraft can be found :P and i have it installed

zLoader should inject the hack into StarCraft if it is already open, however if it is not zLoader should start StarCraft.

Yea, you have to have starcraft opened already for it to work otherwise it will try to open it for you then inject itself. However if you installed it to a different directory (Example: C:Program Files/ Starcraft1) Zloader wouldn't be able to find the installation of starcraft thus giving you the error

zLoader doesn't work that way silly. It's just checking the following registry file:

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareBlizzard EntertainmentStarcraftProgram"

From there, it starts up Starcraft. If you already have Starcraft running, it'll just inject the hacks in the folder into SC's memory. If you do not have a proper copy of SC and have no registry files, I suggest getting the registry files.