Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Warden Update - 09-08-11!!

So apparently Blizzard has just updated Warden a short while ago. This can be noticed by when you inject hacks, you can hang around a bit, then you get a crash from StarCraft, if you continue to play, then during the next game, you're going to be disconnected from BNET.

It is certain...

Edit: Some hacks have been updated, check downloads update date before downloading.

You're Saying they patched it just recently today, If so that SUCKS

Strange the multihack I'm working on is working fine... No crash... No disconnect...

But I'm certain bots don't work well, and neither does StarAPI 1.01...

Tested a few hacks that seem to be a bit glitchy now

-Anti hack 1.2

-Multi command

-Spell Matrix Causes Extremely Fast crashes now.

-my offset selection hack won't work anymore.

-Building matrix crashes after having it on more then 13.6 secs flat.

-Drop hacks of the /list nature, Will now disconnect you from battle.net right after your games over and you wont log in inter a day later, On the same server.

-Playing with any other hack then oblivion , Sniper, And the other major ones will now Crash your b.net after 45-1hour of game play

-Bots Won't work As good and get bugged.

Those are a few gltichy hacks now.

Thanks for the detail Cappi.

Yea, the warden didn't like the spoofer I made v_v

I'm not all that sure about all this. I'm using ScGuard and I get some random crash messages then disconnects, however it appears to me that with ScGuard you can use anything just as well as before...

edit: Change of plans. +2 losses and Code 8 on my account. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well viper insists that the warden didn't update, and that hes had no crashes.... but im thinking it may just be him.... i don't know.

Now that i think about it i was messing around in olly (viper was teaching me how to make a host hack) it kept crashing when i was on bnet.... so idk maybe something is up...

Unfortunately, there has been a Warden update as far as my knowledge goes. Not sure how much it is affecting but I know some have been banned and I am too having problems with certain things. As far as this goes, I do not have much information but hopefully that will change.

No one use any sort of StarAPI-related hack. The hack that got me banned was "nSpoofer".

Hm.. Well, earlier today I kept getting disconected from b.net every game I joined.

Hm.. Well, earlier today I kept getting disconected from b.net every game I joined.

Same here but the odd thing is, I even got disconnected without hacks... >.<

Just played with my hajinet connection, I didn't get anything at all. No problems here. I'm not even using SC Guard.

I tested a quick game last night right after I read this, everything was fine. I'm about to go test again and see if I get disc.

Any hack that tries to hook warden.dll (like starAPI) will end up cause crashes etc. The module changed but that's it. If a hack doesn't touch warden module it is fine

The post i made about oblivion and other major hacks don't apply if you don't use the spoofer.

Well an update for me, I played a few games and was fine. I had Oblivion and Show Selections injected with a couple other private ones :)

Well heres my update.... i kept getting dced with my hack. Then viper joined me on USEast and i was no longer getting DCed so idk.... maybe hes good luck or something...

Using Apoc... Everything seems to be fine. I just played 4 games.

There was another one, and ScGuard is now detected.

So apparently Blizzard has just updated Warden a short while ago. This can be noticed by when you inject hacks, you can hang around a bit, then you get a crash from StarCraft, if you continue to play, then during the next game, you're going to be disconnected from BNET.

It is certain...

Edit: Some hacks have been updated, check downloads update date before downloading.

Yes they are, I was using zynmap hack and pancea and I got my account closed.

A new form of Warden Protection has been implemented and is already in use. It prevents you from being randomly disconnected most of the time. And it bypasses the new protection that was implemented with this update. Getting disconnected from Battle.net doesn't really mean anything other than having the match you may be in when you get disconnected count as a disconnect. Dropping everyone else in that game will result in them getting a disconnect as well, which sort of defeats the purpose of ever playing that game to begin with.

Egad! I thought there was another update (even though there was a date attached to the topic) and freaked out. Gosh, I remember reading this topic before. Thanks for the info though, Viper. :o