Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ti-83/84 Programming

Does anyone program on their TI's?

Really helpful to make things like slope finders or w/e and then archive them. later during a midterm or final just unarchive them and you save like 30 mins in all :D

Actually yes.

I program alot. Quadratic formula, pythagorean theorms. Helps like a bitch on tests. >.<

yea, i think their totally should be like a calc. forum where you can post games and the like..

btw, do you know where i could get an on computer basic compiler? if i find one ill post it...

i program a program called supercal, unfortunatly, i have to sell it. it will get you through your math classes with no problems and no work. its really easy to use. and updates every week. (quad form, slope, geometry forms, triangle solver, system of eqn solver, square root simplifier, and much more... about 4 pages on a graph worth of stuff) email me if ur interested... [email protected]

hey buddy u wanna hook me up? :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Does anyone program on their TI's?

Really helpful to make things like slope finders or w/e and then archive them. later during a midterm or final just unarchive them and you save like 30 mins in all :D

I just make my own game's ^_^

i used to make games in class all the time...

but i sorta forgot now

heh making games in that crappy basic language it comes with, i never had a computer cord so i couldnt do things in asm

heh making games in that crappy basic language it comes with, i never had a computer cord so i couldnt do things in asm

yeah...it was kindda pointless

I program formula's and stuff :D

Like the forumula of the area of a regular hexagon, or something like that.