Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Synchronization lost?

What could be causing this issue? It seems to happen after I play one game. I am not sure yet what hack I have loaded could be causing it if that but if anyone knows before hand what could be causing it, let me know please!

SCScrnShot_081409_054034.bmp

Lol it drops everybody?

Sucks...

You can always try disabling one hack and playing, if it does that disable another etc.

Or maybe viper's right.

Drops every other player when you are about to drop. Prevents drop hackers from wanting to use a drop hack. It can sometimes misfire though, ruining a potentially good game.

I gave out two versions of that hack, one version was the "initial test", and then the other version, after seeing it was working nicely, I removed all of the useless code. The one with the removed code will malfunction like that because I messed up. Get the good version from Monki. :3

It's a very stable hack believe it or not however the first "syncs" you recieve will be checked for drop hacking, and I accidently removed the piece that waits for the first sync to have been sent... ^^'

Silly Jiggie. >.>

Yeh, that's Jiggie's. I'll be happy to give you the other one, but I'm on my laptop right now because I just got it fixxed and I don't have the file on it. If you see me on AIM/MSN I'll be on my desktop, send me a message and I'll give it to you.

I gave out two versions of that hack, one version was the "initial test", and then the other version, after seeing it was working nicely, I removed all of the useless code. The one with the removed code will malfunction like that because I messed up. Get the good version from Monki. :3

It's a very stable hack believe it or not however the first "syncs" you recieve will be checked for drop hacking, and I accidently removed the piece that waits for the first sync to have been sent... ^^'

Silly Jiggie. >.>

Sheesh jiggie were you drunk the night you did that coding? :ermm:

On a side note think its time for this to be closed?

Doesn't need to be closed really. But I did sent Pancake the hack.