Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hack Ideas

Hello all, as most of you already know, I and a team of developers are working on something big. But we'd also like some ideas from other people on what the "perfect" hack would have? I'm looking for new ideas, or improvements on what has already been done. Please keep it serious though, nothing stupid like "I want a mineral hack" because just because you say so won't make an exploit magically appear. Just things that you'd think would be neat, improvement, or an innovation. :D Hope to hear good things from the Ghoztcraft community. I made a similar topic at AgentGOD's Ultimate-Filez website, and for some reason they scoffed at me, and deleted or moved the thread. So I don't expect much new thinking or input coming from them.

Well to be honest I've always thought this would be cool for about 2 years actually so Ill finally give you my pitch.

Im sure youve all played Zero Clutter maps and how they are divided in the center well.

It would be cool if you've somehow came up with a Script or hack or something to tell your SCV/Probe* not sure how it can work with a zerg* to built X amount of turrets/cannons

Okay heres what im saying.

You start to build one turret or cannon In the very left or Right corner Press + if its left or press - if its right.

Then after that turret/cannon is finished building the Probe/scv will then build one next to it until you tell it to move on to the next row

you get what im saying?

Basically tell your probe to build turrets or cannons next to year other until you tell it to stop

or if possible tell it to build X amount of turrets/cannons and stop?

get what im sayin?

-

I have an idea that I posted previously, however, all it is is an aesthetic 'improvement.' xD

Replace certain phrases, or place over, with an image. IE. SMILIES :D ':(' --> :(

I think you posted on it too. Something you told me earlier made me think it might be possible, but I forgot what :D'

Well to be honest I've always thought this would be cool for about 2 years actually so Ill finally give you my pitch.

Im sure youve all played Zero Clutter maps and how they are divided in the center well.

It would be cool if you've somehow came up with a Script or hack or something to tell your SCV/Probe* not sure how it can work with a zerg* to built X amount of turrets/cannons

Okay heres what im saying.

You start to build one turret or cannon In the very left or Right corner Press + if its left or press - if its right.

Then after that turret/cannon is finished building the Probe/scv will then build one next to it until you tell it to move on to the next row

you get what im saying?

Basically tell your probe to build turrets or cannons next to year other until you tell it to stop

or if possible tell it to build X amount of turrets/cannons and stop?

get what im sayin?

-

Line: 39 - Building Build Queue

That's already a feature :(

Hold Shift+Left Click target building location as if you were setting more unit way-points. Exactly like WC3. Buildings will also now leave shadows displaying where buildings have been targeted to build.

I have an idea that I posted previously, however, all it is is an aesthetic 'improvement.' xD

Replace certain phrases, or place over, with an image. IE. SMILIES :D ':(' --> :(

I think you posted on it too. Something you told me earlier made me think it might be possible, but I forgot what :D'

Line: 31 - *Color to Name Replacement (Player Name Parsing)

This can easily be adapted to provide "smilies" for text :)

Any more suggestions are definitely welcome. I'm happy to confirm that we've already included all the features so far mentioned.

I would love a lobby drophack, and a force game start, and force open your own and others' slots, and map injector, and Show Hallucinations, Show Remaining Time for dying units (Dark Swarm, Distro Web, Broodling, etc).

Whatever it is, I don't want it to be a VIP hack. D:

I would love a lobby drophack, and a force game start, and force open your own and others' slots, and map injector, and Show Hallucinations, Show Remaining Time for dying units (Dark Swarm, Distro Web, Broodling, etc).

Line: 67 - Unit Countdown/Cooldown Timers

Already a listed feature :) The hack will have a little countdown timer next to units that have lifespans with no displays. This will also be extended to display timers for progress bars in unit menus.

Show Hallucinations is already a working feature included as an automatic part of the maphack.

Line 30: Advanced Slot Manipulation - This allows you to add and remove computers in UMS maps, and switch players around.

Force Game Start is also a given for lobby features.

(A lobby drophack is pretty much a host hack)

And last but not least...

Line: 61 - Map Injector

This will definitely NOT be a feature included in the Free, or VIP editions of this hack. This is due to the malicious nature of being able to join a game invisibly without the host knowing you're in the game.

Mineral/Gas hacks for all races. I miss the old Oblivion or w/e it was.

I did say this is a serious thread.

"Please keep it serious though, nothing stupid like "I want a mineral hack" because just because you say so won't make an exploit magically appear."

Whatever it is, I don't want it to be a VIP hack. D:

Then you can try the Free Edition once it's released in December :)

P.S. Hi Jiggie :P

Then I want a /command-based hosthack as an option for Lobby. LOL

What I want is the ability to /drop people in the lobby while I'm joining and it lags like hell.

This will definitely NOT be a feature included in the Free, or VIP editions of this hack. This is due to the malicious nature of being able to join a game invisibly without the host knowing you're in the game.

Then can you just make me one and give it to me and no one else will have it and make me be happy? :P Most of the people didn't know how to operate it right at all, I'm sure others wouldn't really know how to use it for that either. Noobs cover the internet in stupidity. Also lobby drophack can counter that.

I was wondering if there would be a way to detect a hosthacker, or if not, if a person who left was hosthacked or left. I do that manually with /whois, but... well, you get the idea.

Will Advanced Slot Manipulation give me the ability to open my own slot so I'll disappear but still be in lobby and then I can be like HAHAHAH NO HOST! ?

Then I want a /command-based hosthack as an option for Lobby. LOL

What I want is the ability to /drop people in the lobby while I'm joining and it lags like hell.

Then can you just make me one and give it to me and no one else will have it and make me be happy? :P Most of the people didn't know how to operate it right at all, I'm sure others wouldn't really know how to use it for that either. Noobs cover the internet in stupidity. Also lobby drophack can counter that.

I was wondering if there would be a way to detect a hosthacker, or if not, if a person who left was hosthacked or left. I do that manually with /whois, but... well, you get the idea.

Will Advanced Slot Manipulation give me the ability to open my own slot so I'll disappear but still be in lobby and then I can be like HAHAHAH NO HOST! ?

Hm, you bring up some good points for the lobby drophack.

And yes, the advanced slot manipulations will allow you to do that.

Line: 20 - Player ID Check

This will allow you to simply right click a player's slot in the game lobby and it will do a /whois /whereis look up of that specific player for you automatically.

I hope I'm getting a free version of this. ~.~

Also it would be nice if there was like a banlist included?

Maybe one that is like one of the WC3 banlists so that when Player A bans Player B, and B tries to join a game made by C who has the drophack, then it could say something like "Player A has banned B because 'leaver'".

Well I dunno if it would work. :P

Also it would be nice if there was like a banlist included?

Maybe one that is like one of the WC3 banlists so that when Player A bans Player B, and B tries to join a game made by C who has the drophack, then it could say something like "Player A has banned B because 'leaver'".

Well I dunno if it would work. :P

Line: 15 - Banlist/Auto Banlisting

It's basically the banlist for WC3. Users will be able to share banlists with other players through the hack's new menu features. Having a ban message is an interesting idea, and is doable. :)

Come on people, so far no one has suggested something that hasn't already been included.

I'm going to have to think about this one.

Mass hack detector.

Unit Queue,  
Upgrade Queue, 
Auto-Unally, 
Auto-Ally, 
Multicommand, 
Selection Hack, 
Drop Hack, 
Crash Hack, 
Annoy Hack, 
(+Annoy OFF), 
Host Hack, 
Native Drop Hack, 
Spell Matrix, 
Building Matrix, 
Auto-Stim, 
Auto-Repair, 
Auto-EMP, 
Anti-Drop Hack, 
Anti-Crash Hack, 
Map Hack Locks (target a unit out of fog), 
Mass Drop Ship Load, 
Rally Hack, 
Latency Set On Start, 
Auto-Mine On Worker Build, 
Worker Build On Start, 
Worker Mine On Start.

^Detect those hacks.

Some other suggestions:

Don't use hotkeys for simple toggles. Using a bunch of hotkeys like Apocalypse is gay. Or maybe make something to set up your own hotkeys.

Also, stick to the simple colours red, yellow, and green. If you use more than that it'll look like crap. In my opinion at least..

I'm not a fan of screen buttons. The less you touch my screen for buttons and text the better. >.>'

On to hack suggestions:

Set spells to right click locks. Ex: Select a high templar and right click on an enemy mutalisk will tell the high templar to storm that mutalisk. Make it so if you right click the spells button then that becomes its right click action.

Auto-spell cast ONLY TO CERTAIN UNITS. Ex: Select your high templars and press F6 or whatever, and the units name will glow green (Unit queue hack?) and then it'll auto-spell cast to pwn. I'd be a bit pissed if my guy spell casts when I don't want him to, so attaching him to a system similar to the Unit Queue hack would be nice.

Btw, more food for thought, you can save hotkey space by having Unit Queue and Auto-SpellCast share a hotkey.

Of course, a black list and hacker list shouldn't be the same should they? Hacker list != Black list, so install a hacker list that shares similar to the black list.

Another fun idea is to have the server track where everyone is at all times, and then have them do a /command to see a list of users online. Similar to "/f l" but for the people using the same hack as you. Also have something in an ini file that asks if you want others to see you in that command. You could also extend your friends list if you have the server somehow connect to Battle.net... But that would be a shitload of work. =.=

When a player drops, beside their name state the cause of drop.

Example:

John has dropped from the game.

to

John has dropped from the game. (Desync)

or

John has dropped from the game. (Lag box)

Also, native drop hack should be detectable too.

Yet another idea, have units automatically lock "the weakest unit in the tribe"... In other words, say it's 3 marines vs 1 dragoon, and 1 of the marines has about 8 hp while the rest have 40 or so. The dragoon will attack the marine with the lowest HP. Although, give this some super smarts. Give unit importance, etc, etc. If a zergling has 3 HP and a battle cruiser has 5, attack the battle cruiser first. You get the idea. >.>

About the ini file (there should be one >.>), how about having an INSTALL for it? Have something ask what you want everything to be, etc, etc. Save the users some trouble.

Some Exploits: ; )

Constant rally point hack. Keep setting it to the mouse co-ordinates (draw an X also..)

Game save exploit, constantly keep saving the game. You've gotta be host, but it's funny as shit. If they don't drop then it's like beating a dead horse. "Blue your main!"..."Blue are you even there?", meanwhile he has to sit there and take it. I think there is a special way to get them to NOT desync, I'll discuss this with you later on aim or something. =.=

Also, infinite game saves + no game save "delays". Sort of useless, but pretty simple. :3

*Protection and detection should also go with this..

I doubt I have to say this, but drop hack, native drop hack, native 'leave' hack, selective crash hack, latency annoy hack, + protection and detection for them.

Argh, that's all I can think of for now. I'll come back with some more ideas later. You better give me this hack or I'll beat you with a belt Viper. >:o

Mass hack detector.

Unit Queue,  
Upgrade Queue, 
Auto-Unally, 
Auto-Ally, 
Multicommand, 
Selection Hack, 
Drop Hack, 
Crash Hack, 
Annoy Hack, 
(+Annoy OFF), 
Host Hack, 
Native Drop Hack, 
Spell Matrix, 
Building Matrix, 
Auto-Stim, 
Auto-Repair, 
Auto-EMP, 
Anti-Drop Hack, 
Anti-Crash Hack, 
Map Hack Locks (target a unit out of fog), 
Mass Drop Ship Load, 
Rally Hack, 
Latency Set On Start, 
Auto-Mine On Worker Build, 
Worker Build On Start, 
Worker Mine On Start.

^Detect those hacks.

Some other suggestions:

Don't use hotkeys for simple toggles. Using a bunch of hotkeys like Apocalypse is gay. Or maybe make something to set up your own hotkeys.

Also, stick to the simple colours red, yellow, and green. If you use more than that it'll look like crap. In my opinion at least..

I'm not a fan of screen buttons. The less you touch my screen for buttons and text the better. >.>'

On to hack suggestions:

Set spells to right click locks. Ex: Select a high templar and right click on an enemy mutalisk will tell the high templar to storm that mutalisk. Make it so if you right click the spells button then that becomes its right click action.

Auto-spell cast ONLY TO CERTAIN UNITS. Ex: Select your high templars and press F6 or whatever, and the units name will glow green (Unit queue hack?) and then it'll auto-spell cast to pwn. I'd be a bit pissed if my guy spell casts when I don't want him to, so attaching him to a system similar to the Unit Queue hack would be nice.

Btw, more food for thought, you can save hotkey space by having Unit Queue and Auto-SpellCast share a hotkey.

Of course, a black list and hacker list shouldn't be the same should they? Hacker list != Black list, so install a hacker list that shares similar to the black list.

Another fun idea is to have the server track where everyone is at all times, and then have them do a /command to see a list of users online. Similar to "/f l" but for the people using the same hack as you. Also have something in an ini file that asks if you want others to see you in that command. You could also extend your friends list if you have the server somehow connect to Battle.net... But that would be a shitload of work. =.=

When a player drops, beside their name state the cause of drop.

Example:

John has dropped from the game.

to

John has dropped from the game. (Desync)

or

John has dropped from the game. (Lag box)

Also, native drop hack should be detectable too.

Yet another idea, have units automatically lock "the weakest unit in the tribe"... In other words, say it's 3 marines vs 1 dragoon, and 1 of the marines has about 8 hp while the rest have 40 or so. The dragoon will attack the marine with the lowest HP. Although, give this some super smarts. Give unit importance, etc, etc. If a zergling has 3 HP and a battle cruiser has 5, attack the battle cruiser first. You get the idea. >.>

Some Exploits: ; )

Constant rally point hack. Keep setting it to the mouse co-ordinates (draw an X also..)

Game save exploit, constantly keep saving the replay. You've gotta be host, but it's funny as shit. If they don't drop then it's like beating a dead horse. "Blue your main!"..."Blue are you even there?", meanwhile he has to sit there and take it. I think there is a special way to get them to NOT desync, I'll discuss this with you later on aim or something. =.=

I doubt I have to say this, but drop hack, native drop hack, native 'leave' hack, selective crash hack, latency annoy hack, + protection and detection for them.

Argh, that's all I can think of for now. I'll come back with some more ideas later. You better give me this hack or I'll beat you with a belt Viper. >:o

A Mass Hack detector is a fairly good idea. That's something we haven't really included so far.

The hotkeys for this will be 100% editable, I'm the one working on the editor right now :)

Our hack will be able to display far more than just red yellow and green...

GUIs will be far more than simple buttons and squares. This is a graphical aspect of the hack, and it will truly blow everyone's minds.

Spell locking seems like a fairly good idea for those harmless units like the High Templar. It can be taken into consideration.

Not sure what you mean for the AutoSpell cast, is it going to target a specific unit type when they get within range of the templar?

The Banlist is indeed split into two parts, a regular banlist as well as a hacker list. The two features will probably remain separate though.

The server will already keep track of how many users are online.

Detecting how a player dropped is a plus. That can be taken into consideration.

I think designing a semi-smart AI that can decide what units to attack in different scenarios is doable, however very time consuming considering the myriad amounts of possibilities that can arise from having so many variables.

Many of those exploits are intended to be included, including a Rally Point "lock" mode that will disable rally points from being altered. And an IP Squelcher to block the latency annoy, as well as spammed text messages.

Question, if you anti everything, then what will remain to be used?

Is it possible to make it so if you have tank with 60%hp an scv in a certain radius will try to repair it? That would get me back in to starcraft.

Is it possible to make it so if you have tank with 60%hp an scv in a certain radius will try to repair it? That would get me back in to starcraft.

If I'm not mistaken, there's already an auto-repair type hack available..

Edit: It might not be as specific with radius around an scv, but here's one in our dl's http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php...l&f_id=1292

Supply depot grid building.

Like build 4, one after another, in a square or something with one scv.

An in game web browser, like Steam.

Supply depot grid building.

Like build 4, one after another, in a square or something with one scv.

An in game web browser, like Steam.

Building Matrix will be included, however it will be implemented slightly differently.

And the building build queue your talking about with one SCV is also slated to be included.

An in game web browser is possible, but the graphical quality will be so crappy that it would hardly be worth it.

As always important. Don't forget to include a clock that reflects your desktop time, a sprite counter, and a tool that allows you to type /fm (no space) so that the next messages you type are to your friends only. So you wouldn't have to type /f m always. Actually this by itself in its own little dll would be kick ass.

As always important. Don't forget to include a clock that reflects your desktop time, a sprite counter, and a tool that allows you to type /fm (no space) so that the next messages you type are to your friends only. So you wouldn't have to type /f m always. Actually this by itself in its own little dll would be kick ass.

Line: 22 - *Friend Chat Mode

That's already a feature that's working perfectly :'(

Sprite Counter will be implemented slightly differently compared to previous counters. But it's in the works.

Desktop Time and in-game elapsed timers will be a feature that will be included.

I have received a message from the divine gods of existence, and they speak to me of a hack feature.

A hack that shows the death count for a definite unit for a definite player.