Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hack Ideas

Basically it displays how many of a specific type of unit has died for a particular player?

i know its not a new idea, but is it gunna show unit vectors?

Yes. Pretty much that. But preferably for units like "cantina" too. So every unit possible. Like, PlayerID, UnitNumber (Name). :o

But it should be shown in like a window. Constantly. Idea for, this would totally be the ultimate hack for Hot Potato, for example. And everything with a random cooldown.

I always thought it would be nice to have a hack that would allow you to exploit what type of unit is being created.. so say instead of a zealot, you get a carrier.. instead of an interceptor you get scouts....ect.

Long time no see Viper :o

not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but make sure to include the chat box (in oblivion where u hti delete and the chat box appears) that is very usefull

Not sure how far this hack got, but also, IF POSSIBLE, good chance its not, not sure if maybe some1 got it working. Were u can load/unload unlimited units into a single dropship pretty much.

and im yet to see this in any of the "packaged" hacks, a friend follower (right click follow friend into game) so i dont have to keep turning it on individually =D

to what hippy said: the dropship hack was made once before already to my knowledge, and i think it would be a great addition, and also to go along with that: a mass unload command. to where you dont wait to have each unit unload one at a time, all of them come out at once.

and i would love the right-click friend follower :o

Haha, awesome a big fat juicy post >:)

i know its not a new idea, but is it gunna show unit vectors?

The Unit Vectors hack will be improved, displaying how the unit is moving to that location, be it a move command, or an attack-move command, patrol, etc.

Yes. Pretty much that. But preferably for units like "cantina" too. So every unit possible. Like, PlayerID, UnitNumber (Name). :P

But it should be shown in like a window. Constantly. Idea for, this would totally be the ultimate hack for Hot Potato, for example. And everything with a random cooldown.

This might be a little excessive since there are so many friggen units. We'll see about it though. The chances of this making it into the final version may be very, very slim.

I always thought it would be nice to have a hack that would allow you to exploit what type of unit is being created.. so say instead of a zealot, you get a carrier.. instead of an interceptor you get scouts....ect.

This isn't possible. The buildings that build units will only do something upon receiving a valid unit to build. Meaning it has to be able to build from that building. You can tell it to build other units, but it won't do anything upon receiving a command like that. You could even attempt the same way as the old mineral hack, and it still won't do anything.

Long time no see Viper :)

not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but make sure to include the chat box (in oblivion where u hti delete and the chat box appears) that is very usefull

Not sure how far this hack got, but also, IF POSSIBLE, good chance its not, not sure if maybe some1 got it working. Were u can load/unload unlimited units into a single dropship pretty much.

and im yet to see this in any of the "packaged" hacks, a friend follower (right click follow friend into game) so i dont have to keep turning it on individually =D

Line: 3 - Ingame Chatlog

This chat log however will differ from Oblivion's in the fact that it will be unlimited in length, and will be in a fully functional window. No longer will you be constantly clicking on tiny little tabs, you can use the scrollbar :) My Cheap Chat Log will also be toggle-able giving you the option to keep all the text onscreen or not.

Line: 80 - Friend Follower

With customizable hotkeys :) (I believe we are removing the right click feature of it though)

to what hippy said: the dropship hack was made once before already to my knowledge, and i think it would be a great addition, and also to go along with that: a mass unload command. to where you dont wait to have each unit unload one at a time, all of them come out at once.

and i would love the right-click friend follower :D

Line: 29 - Mass Transport

Typing in /load while selecting the units and their form of transportation will automatically make them all load up into the selected modes of transport.

If you remember I made that video with that dropship hack. It was kind of complicated and had to follow a specific order of events in order for it work. And it would desynce...it would be a delayed desynce but it eventually would. :/

How about some cross server chat? If even only to certain people.

If you remember I made that video with that dropship hack. It was kind of complicated and had to follow a specific order of events in order for it work. And it would desynce...it would be a delayed desynce but it eventually would. :/

How about some cross server chat? If even only to certain people.

Line: 38 - Expanded Friends List

This is basically your cross-server, expanded 25+ friends list :P You'll be required to run the hack in order to access this feature.

hi im new so dont get mad if they already asked this but is it possible to make starcraft

a 1st person shooter?

hi im new so dont get mad if they already asked this but is it possible to make starcraft

a 1st person shooter?

No, that is impossible.

Although... Starcraft II is supposed to have something like that available for use in the map editor. (I don't recall exactly what it is.)

Sniper maphacks for 1.14b cuz clan 3oD needs them

+ Crash Protection from EUD + Sprites

Oblivion 4F or w/e crashes we are bad @ snipers and need this please.