Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1 more Love Poem

My Poetry i'm sorry you felt like i rush you too being with me, i know all you wanted right now was to be friends and be free, all you have to know i will never rush you ever again, babe you have to know dat all i want to be was your man, guess that something you'll never understand, i done things i shouldn't had done, and now the person i had feelings for is now gone, i should have gave her some time, then i could ob had a chance 4 her to be mine, now i will never know, cuz the last words she told meeh dat she had to go.................. i lost everything i live for, now there is no more, i feel so lonily inside, i feel like i wanna die............ but it was all my fault that it had to came to diz, now i lost someone n my heart dat i really miss, that person was soo true, but all i can say now is I'M SORRY and I LOVE YOU........................ I want you back The first day we were together, I knew I would love you always n 4 eva It took you a few months to say I love you, when it only took meeh only A second to say I love u 2, baby I love u n I would do anything n da world 4 you , n da only thing I want now is to be with you , I wish we never broke Apart , til diz day I’m still missing apart of u n my heart, I miss you being By my side, baby I want to be with u 4 eva til I die, baby I can’t stop thinking of you , without u I’m sad n I don’t know wut too do, I went out to get u off my Mind, but still I can’t stop thinking of how special u are too meeh, can never ever Be find, even now dat we are free, I still want u too stay with meeh, wut do I have To do, too be with someone as sweet as u? we are like a bird n it feathers, we were Ment too be together, all I’m trying to say is I truly love you n I wish u feel da same way too, cause no matter wut I can never stop thinking of you………

hope you like it