Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Html Tutorial

ok im the leader of clan gG on useast and im using the shitty battlehost site for my clan and its getting none of my members like it i want to make a good clan site from purge i already have a account im just not as good with html as most could someone steer me in the right direction?

You can start learning some basic HTML here, however I personally think it is better to teach yourself it. Even after you master the basics, there is so many more things to use and so many different directions to go in. Don't expect to learn HTML over a period of 2 days and make a website as appealing as my clan website. It takes a lot of time just messing around with features and teaching yourself how to use them efficiently.

Wow you have dreamweaver but not photoshop? Well in either case that website helped me a lot.

well i had dreamweaver from school and how do i use a ftp and upload it to my site cuz i have a little page but im not sure how to upload i have both fireftp and filezilla

im going to be honest rob your website is annoying. splash page goes into a navigation page that is almost the same. whats the point?

and look up some free css templates to open in dreamweaver. thats a great way to learn.

yeah i did but i dont know how to upload it with a ftp onto purge :

first you have to loginto your site.

im logged on im looking at the cpanel

You should use MastricX's Beta Clan Scripts there good i heard you can contact him via aim.

haha i wonder who this matrix guy is :P

you know what im going to call him matrix! haha