Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Low Latency

i downloaded like 3 differnt low latency hacks and all of them run then i click the button hide or even if i dont click hide it doesnt change my latency down to my ping anyone know why this is i use windows vista and it doesnt say its running in bottom right corner of my computer if anyone could help or needs more info lmk k thx

you said you were on vista did you run it as admin?

you said you were on vista did you run it as admin?

no... i dont have the option how do i do that? =P

you got msn or aim?

If you right click the program it should give the option somewhere there.

yeah what rdy2killz said and if that doesn't work I'm sure someone can help you with it.

it doesnt change my latency down to my ping

how do you know?

Do you mean you're getting low latency and a high ping with a slow connection? Are your ports properly forwarded?

Even though your running Low Latency, you don't get an update in the StarCraft window that your latency has changed. It runs all in the background and unless your really watching, most people don't notice it.

If you right click the program it should give the option somewhere there.

it doesnt give me the option can you give me link to dl a better one?

I'm pretty sure it's working and running just fine, you just don't know how to tell if it's running or not.

i just did it and i got it working it is what viper said

It won't make you able to host, it makes your response speed in game faster.

What Zhuiniden said, if you are using this to let you be able to host, it won't work. Forward your ports for that. All Low Latency does is slow down units' response time from giving them actions. And there is not "other one" because there is just that one, and it works fine.

~Closed

Actually LowLatency hack is available by the name Delay Decreaser in the hack called Ultimate Bound Hack (Powerhack 4.0.0).

To fix your latency issues with hosting, go to http://portforward.com .