Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Under Construction

im making a site for a journal/about me so i can post up my collection of my artwork, web ideas,poetry and anything thats in my life really but with purge im not exactly sure how to do that anyone wana help me?

ive just noticed this, but can you please stick to one topic? ive seen about three or four now.

More like eight topics lol but whatever. I'd love to steer you in the right direction; just pm/im/message me.

well i just need a good layout that suits me and a little tutorial on what to do

ok i have gotten a page up on my site now i just need borders where i can write text like areas that text will come up and stuff like that

its just like my under construction page until i get a index page actually up and working but its Se7eNs Site

if anyone would like to help me if not i understand i need to get a good site layout like a black kind of gothic/tech layout for my site i would appreciate it thank you