Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys!

Okay so many(if not all of you) know about the extremely popular Warcraft 3 Custom Game, DotA. So S2 Games decided to take DotA to a whole new level, and with Icefrogs permission, they created Heroes of Newerth. It's basically a standalone DotA game where you join one of many DotA rooms and play.

Some cool features:

1) Levels: Each time you play a game, you gain experience. This helps you level up. There are 3 Tiers to the game, Noobs Only, Noobs allowed and No noobs allowed. Noobs are considered anybody from level 1-6. When you're past that range, you cannot join a Noobs only game. This helps from Pros stomping noobs and a bunch of raging.

2) Autobalance/Lock system: Host has the ability to Auto-Balance the teams, which rearranges them based on their Win/Loss ratio so the teams are balanced. Host can also Lock slots of his choice, which keeps them in the same team after autobalance.

3) Organization: HoN is extremely organized, making it easy to find the perfect game. Unlike Warcraft, when creating the game you choose from many options such as Game Mode(AP,RD,etc), Tier(Noobs only, etc), and such. This helps players refine their searches by being able to organize the games into categories.

The only problem: It's a closed beta so you need a beta key. For those who don't have any, here's a link! :o

Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

There are only around 4,000 left so hurry!

Never even heard of this game.. And I don't really play DoTA.. but I'll give it a try, thanks!

i already got a beta key from my friend about a week ago and i set up my account, but i have yet to download the game lol :-/

I've never played DoTA in my life but HoN is actually really fun. Also, the beta keys have just run out.

I will not be giving any one of you keys.

Maybe if you stayed and got to know people. Not if you just pop up, ask and leave.

Hello~ i saw the gameplay for HoN.... i would like a beta key... cos i find that the game is very visualistic and fun ... thx ... send me the key to my email if possible... [email protected]

How about if you stay on the site for a month.

Sign in to follow this