Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dear Freebord Forums

[2 minutes ago] dragoonerzerg: and lots and lots of them are fucking assholes. freebord = awesome. freebord community = fucking unfriendly and sucks. they all do drugs too. dumb crack addicts. what a shitload of fuck. Ghoztcraft is much better. i missed you guys

[3 minutes ago] dragoonerzerg: i registered and use that forum lately to hang out and chit chat and get some advice on freebord (which i viciously want to get)

[4 minutes ago] dragoonerzerg: freebord forums (there is no a in bord) is fucking harsh

[48 minutes ago] AychJee-Bounder-Secks: Bored loli is bored

[Today, 02:43 PM] ViperSRT3g: Hahaha, silly Blizz

[Today, 02:30 PM] Monki: and its only 4:30 PM for me

[Today, 02:29 PM] Monki: i never used ScGaurd

[Today, 02:29 PM] Monki: lol

[Today, 02:28 PM] Major Zhuinden: There was a new update today between 6 PM and 10 PM.. now it's 11:30 PM.

[Today, 02:21 PM] Monki: lol really?

[Today, 02:20 PM] Major Zhuinden: SCGUARD IS DETECTED

[Today, 01:56 PM] Major Zhuinden: ㅑ ㅊ무 애 솜ㅅ 새ㅐ...

now i understand that not ALL of them are douchebags or fuckballs. some are pretty nice and welcoming.

THOSE I RESPECT!

the rest are just a bunch of cockadookie sucking a footlong dick out of buffalo's ass.

your 1 week lasted former freebord forum member,

~DragoonerZerg

TO THE Ghoztcraft MEMBERS! http://www.freebord.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21076 one of the post on the 1st page openly states that Ghoztcraft is full of 10 year olds. according to that person's opinion anyways, now if u guys dont give a shit about that statement, thats fine but really there is just pure fagbags at freebord forums. low budget anyways...

P.S.

SCGuard is DETECTED! use with caution!

Perhaps they felt your posts were nothing but spam on their forums?

Perhaps they felt your posts were nothing but spam on their forums?

everyday stuff like youtube videos.

i ask question regarding which freebord version should i purchase. stuff like that.

;o like what the fuck is that shit?

so is there a single site you go to that doesn't flame you?

rofl. I didnt know I was around the age of 10-12. Learn something new everyday. And wtf is with those people. Take a fucking chill pill. Cant people understand that those vids of posted to make an lol rofl. Apparently not.

WORMBEAST IS BACK TOO!? Awesome.