Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Image To Html

Alright I Made a Image and i want it to my background on purge i renamed it to index.html but it wont work it has a big code instead of the image. so will somebody tell me how to make my image turn into html so i can put it on my purge site

make an html page and set the background to the image...

Holy crap your really starting HTML from scratch huh?

Well even though it is a simple task apparently it's too simple to give an actual example to you (which is what you are basically asking for is help, not for people to come in and tell you how easy it is)

Here is a easy tutorial for you about html. I linked it directly to the backround part but it has much more than that.

HTML Tutorials

yes im really starting htm from scratch but none of these really help me this is the site i have and i used dreamweaver to make the html code for it se7en.phost.ws

Dude, you can't rename an image to a .html, it doesn't work that way. You can use an html page to place code that displays the image on the html page.

well how would i do that cuz i just want my image on that site

i just tried using dreamweaver cuz thats what i though would be easiest and when i click design i can see it before i save but then when i save it as index.html and click it i cant see it anymore its just a big white blank page so when i upload it the site becomes a big blank white page. what should i do?

Does it even display the image as being broken?

no i went to my site and its just a big blank white page its the same view from dreamviewer its like when i save it, it dosnt let me see the image anymore

Did you upload the image?

What I suggest is make a folder just for your website, maybe name it 'se7en'. Then put all your files in there including your image.

If you want to upload an image as the background, go to your Index.html and enter this code right before the body.

<body background="image URL">

Image URL would be something like "C:Documents and SettingsUserDesktopSe7enBackground.jpg"

In dreamweaver, there is an option to set the html page's background to an image, after you do that. Upload both the Index.html and the image on to the website.