Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

FaceRemover

FaceRemover

Version: 1.0.0

Author: Saken

Category: 1.16.1

Screenshot:

Description:

Removes useally screen stuff + Latency Spammer.

Made by Saken

Starcraft/Broodwar 1.16.1

FaceRemover.dll

--------------------------------------------------------

This simply removes the "You must explore there first." Messages and other thats

relates to this subject example "You must build a pylon there." will be remove

also and more.

Also use F6 for spamming latency since this is public. It only spams 5 per press. Private

is more sexier :D.

Download The File

Submitted by Saken15, on Sep 5 2009, 10:00 AM

I wonder why the exact same feature in this hack is exactly the same as this thread: GameThreat - Software Development

And some offsets related to what you probably touched.

0048E049  |. E8 E2F8FFFF	CALL starcraf.0048D930				  ; NOP = Disable Error Display Message
0048D993  |. E8 18F3FFFF	CALL starcraf.0048CCB0				  ; NOP = No Error Message

But why would you disable these messages? They tell you things that you need to know...

I feel annoyed about those texts and maybe some other people do too.

Edited by Saken15

So why is it called Faceremover? You should fix Abstract, that hack would actually be useful. If you type any other command than the ones in Abstract, you crash.

I made a diff hack than Abstract its called Final. However it has drophack and latency spammer stuff better.

Why don't you release that one then? :3

Why don't you release that one then? :3

Because it doesn't exist :grin:

Rdy2Killz the reason its called FaceRemover because it removes that text I was just gonna call it plain "Remover" but I thought that was to boring.

I wonder why the exact same feature in this hack is exactly the same as this thread: GameThreat - Software Development

100010F5  |. 33C9		   XOR ECX,ECX
100010F7  |. EB 0C		  JMP SHORT FaceRemo.10001105
100010F9  |> 6A 00		  /PUSH 0
100010FB  |. 6A 00		  |PUSH 0
100010FD  |. 6A 55		  |PUSH 55
100010FF  |. E8 99FFFFFF	|CALL FaceRemo.1000109D
10001104  |. 41			 |INC ECX
10001105  |> 83F9 05		 CMP ECX,5
10001108  |.^76 EF		  JBE SHORT FaceRemo.100010F9

yep, uses the loop structure kc posted ;o

lol nano, he had even posted the source coding if his hack. It had the exact same code as KC's post, except it only looped 5 times in this one.

Of course kids, I posted the source it dosen't take a dumb fu** like yall to figure it out. I mean who dosen't know when I posted the source its rarely simple new update might becoming soon.

All flames aside, I was right wasn't I? When I tell you to go learn you end up doing something completely different and get side-tracked doing something less. I don't know why you do this to yourself. Nobody will use this. It's common sense. Don't you think it's time that you actually learn? It's been a very long time since you've started and you haven't progressed much. =/

You should really just go and fix your Abstract.dll. That would actually become worthwhile.

Jiggie im not gonna start no flame you guys can call me whatever okay, this is internet just random bullshit. Zhuinden i'll get back with you on that I have to many stuff but I'll try to make time for it.

Sign in to follow this