Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Guess who's back?

Well I have been off gc for awhile now, I tried to come back but that was shortlasted. I haven't been on SC a lot, I just idle what I got now adays. I have been off due to school, sports, LIFE, etc. And I came back because I Want to stay a part of this community.

So, wuzzup?

Is it Jordan?

Lolz, Hello DevL, long time no see. I see you still got your Christmas theme going on XD From 2008? Anyway, your back in time for some fun times in the SC Hacking Community :D Hope you enjoy the coming months...

Oh I remember you! How's it going man?

@Speed: No

@Viper: Whats up man? What kind of stuff? And yea man, I have kept it haha, those were some good times. I need to get back in the SC loop man, what have i missed?

@Ghozt: OMFG the owner remembers meh! Whats up man? I am glad to be back on.

Edited by DevL

I don't remember you, but i remember your sig and avatar. There almost in season again...

I remember you MastricX! Its so nice to see all these familiar faces!

r i a familiar face?? prbly not lawl, but i remember seeing you post a couple times..so welcome back :D

How'd it go with that one girl?

Is it Miley Cyrus?

I have been off due to school, sports, LIFE, etc. And I came back because I Want to stay a part of this community.

So, wuzzup?

So the prophecy is true then!? I always thought it was bullshit... Roughly 3 A.D there was a great prophet who spoke of "He who has a life shall return and save the Ghoztcraft community". See, all these years (im around 482) I thought the prophet was just crazy! I thought it was impossible for anybody to be on Ghoztcraft and have a life.. But you see great DevL.. You have fulfilled the prophecy! YOU ARE THE ONE! You are the one who shall rise above everybody else, and help everybody else here gain a life as well!

You alone know the feeling of a cold breeze against your face. You alone know the satisfaction of meeting a new friend in real life. You alone have walked great distances in the sun. You may be the only man alive on Ghoztcraft who has the capabilities of communicating with a real life girl.

Please DevL. Save us all! Lead us all into "real life".

"The lord himself will descend from heaven"

Hey plutomic when I read that it basically said this:

I'm retarded for I took the time to write out this whole spam message!!

So yeah... :yucky:

EDIT: I love the title DevL :D

you would monki

I didn't waste any time at all. Either way I was on my computer. It took my creative genius only around 30 seconds to type up the comedic piece of awesome.

Not to mention, if you had the comprehension skills above an 8th grade level, you would have realized I was flaming everybody.

I didn't waste any time at all. Either way I was on my computer. It took my creative genius only around 30 seconds to type up the comedic piece of awesome.

Not to mention, if you had the comprehension skills above an 8th grade level, you would have realized I was flaming everybody.

Comprehension skills have nothing to do with it. It's difficulty sensing out sarcasm through text, and if you were being as literal as possible, that was probably the most generic rebut I've ever heard in my life.

Amazing how I've been on nearly a year and a half long hiatus and nothing has changed with you. You're still an immature faggot who doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

Comprehension skills have nothing to do with it. It's difficult to sense out sarcasm through text, and if you were being as literal as possible, that was probably the most generic rebut I've ever heard in my life.

Amazing how I've been on nearly a year and a half long hiatus and nothing has changed with you. You're still an immature faggot who doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

Nah dude, I've actually grown up a lot.

I was just pointing out your lack of comprehension. I was bored so I hopped on to make a comedic post,then saw that bullshit. So I said something. The end.

Edited by plutomic

I was just pointing out your lack of comprehension. I was bored so I hopped on to make a comedic post,then saw that bullshit. So I said something. The end.

Sometimes, it's still hard to tell :/

I see you're playing stupid again . . . Looks like you're winning too!

Comprehension skills have nothing to do with it. It's difficult to sense out sarcasm through text, and if you were being as literal as possible, that was probably the most generic rebut I've ever heard in my life.

Guess who's back? : Well I have been off gc for awhile now, I tried to come back but that was shortlasted. I haven't been on SC a lot, I just idle what I got now adays. I have been off due to school, sports, LIFE, etc. And I came back because

You're telling me that you made a "comedic" post at the expense of someone else, and "you've grown up a lot."

That my friend, is called contradiction. Saying injudicious things and passing them off as a right of maturity is a double standard.

As I said Plutomic, it's good to know that things haven't changed with you.

Why don't we all learn to love and work as a community in hating on Ruler? Why waste your time with Plutomic? Plutomic is trying to help you all! If you look deep, like really deep, within his post, you'll see that he is only trying to help you guys realize the "truth", the truth of life beyond the computer that is the blow job.

Yeah, I would suggest googling "blow job" because I know one or possibly 8 of you don't know what a blow job is.

Lucks to all of you....

except Ruler.

Edited by Protoman

Well Monki, I don't feel special anymore. D;

Did DevL leave already?

Why would DevL want to stay when Plutomic AND Proto showed up?

I started reading this topic, and then I found plutomic's post. I see he still needs to over exaggerate his maturity to prove his age. Here's a hint, anyone mature enough to know what it's like to be mature, doesn't waste time making sure everyone knows, his actions speak for that person.

I pity you, because anytime someone else mentions they have a life, it attracts you to them, like a fly to shit. Only because you feel like you need to otherwise prove them wrong, as if you understand the concepts of "having a life" and somehow set the standards.. which, you don't.

And you called Protoman for backup? And then Protoman bashes on Ruler Of War? Way to hold grudge, and thanks for your post Protoman, it was both inspiring, influential and meaningful. If anyone knows how to bring some intelligence to a conversation, it's you. Oh wait.. Not.

And DevL, welcome back to the site, although these two haven't been here for a while either. I wouldn't their their actions as a direct representation of Ghoztcraft. In fact, I would ignore it altogether. If you want, I can split the topic.

Why don't we all learn to love and work as a community in hating on Ruler? Why waste your time with Plutomic? Plutomic is trying to help you all! If you look deep, like really deep, within his post, you'll see that he is only trying to help you guys realize the "truth", the truth of life beyond the computer that is the blow job.

Yeah, I would suggest googling "blow job" because I know one or possibly 8 of you don't know what a blow job is.

Lucks to all of you....

except Ruler.

This was, without a doubt, by far one of the the dumbest posts I have ever read in my time on this site. It takes a whole lot for me to be able to say this, you understand.

Oh Hi Snoo. :D